Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Canadians?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hurtin Albertan for Certain right here
Hurtin Albertan for Certain right here
fvgsnJ4.png
@Midnightscroll :D
@Midnightscroll :D
Central BC girl right 'ere,eh.

I may be the only Canadian to say "eh" regularly.It's part of me speech patterns,yo.
Central BC girl right 'ere,eh.

I may be the only Canadian to say "eh" regularly.It's part of me speech patterns,yo.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Another Canadian here. Originally from NS, lived in NB for quite a while, and now I'm in Ontario. :)
Another Canadian here. Originally from NS, lived in NB for quite a while, and now I'm in Ontario. :)
jIRALXN.png
@Zephyrbreeze
It's friggin' cooolddddd in the Boundary-Kootenay area. :(

Yay for BC, though.
@Zephyrbreeze
It's friggin' cooolddddd in the Boundary-Kootenay area. :(

Yay for BC, though.
@RedfeatherOutlaw Yeah, I'm in the Lower-Mainland so not too cold. Although we did get snow last night! Not a lot and it is starting to go away but we got enough that it will stay a few days.
@RedfeatherOutlaw Yeah, I'm in the Lower-Mainland so not too cold. Although we did get snow last night! Not a lot and it is starting to go away but we got enough that it will stay a few days.
@Zephyrbreeze
Yeah, they mentioned that on the news. It's kind of wild when you guys get snow.
(And then we laugh about it here... and then get karma-cold'ed by old man winter.)
@Zephyrbreeze
Yeah, they mentioned that on the news. It's kind of wild when you guys get snow.
(And then we laugh about it here... and then get karma-cold'ed by old man winter.)
@RedfeatherOutlaw My mom is from Ottawa and she said that they would laugh about it whenever we got snow when she still lived there. My Aunt actually came to visit one year and it was during a time where ottawa was having a very mild winter so she just assumed everything would be fine but it just so happened to be one of our harshest winters and she was completely unprepared for it when she got here. I find it funny how that winter was the 2008-2009 winter and for the 2009-2010 winter we had a lack of snow for the Olympics.
@RedfeatherOutlaw My mom is from Ottawa and she said that they would laugh about it whenever we got snow when she still lived there. My Aunt actually came to visit one year and it was during a time where ottawa was having a very mild winter so she just assumed everything would be fine but it just so happened to be one of our harshest winters and she was completely unprepared for it when she got here. I find it funny how that winter was the 2008-2009 winter and for the 2009-2010 winter we had a lack of snow for the Olympics.
Hey, I'm in BC too! Got snow last night, and there is still some lying around.
Hey, I'm in BC too! Got snow last night, and there is still some lying around.
UIzPt5H.jpg
p3tQA9J.png
Currently in the Lower Mainland but I grew up in Alberta c:
Currently in the Lower Mainland but I grew up in Alberta c:
QtezsCP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8