Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59
(Can we have an fr-hs skype or something, or even a pchum memo? //rolls around

yknow

to gather all of us into a pile maybe)
(Can we have an fr-hs skype or something, or even a pchum memo? //rolls around

yknow

to gather all of us into a pile maybe)
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
I have a huge love hate relationship with homestuck. I've been reading since near the beginning and I'm too invested in the characters to stop now, but at the same time I feel the quality , or atleast the nature of the storytelling - has really changed. What I remember was silly with undertones of dark, but really at this point he just seems to be mashing the "Feels" button repeatedly for shock value. idk have some super quick fan art of the best character [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/9226e810de8e3e986b4220b7039da432/tumblr_nky95zJfW11u5h0x1o1_1280.png[/img]
I have a huge love hate relationship with homestuck. I've been reading since near the beginning and I'm too invested in the characters to stop now, but at the same time I feel the quality , or atleast the nature of the storytelling - has really changed. What I remember was silly with undertones of dark, but really at this point he just seems to be mashing the "Feels" button repeatedly for shock value. idk

have some super quick fan art of the best character

tumblr_nky95zJfW11u5h0x1o1_1280.png
I heard the call of my people!! :OO
I heard the call of my people!! :OO
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
@RosAurea

I'd be willing to join a memo!! :DD
@RosAurea

I'd be willing to join a memo!! :DD
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
trash reporting in~! Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before
trash reporting in~! Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before
You are HOMESTUCK TRASH and apparently REPORTING FOR DUTY.
eyyyyyy

And oh hey @WarriorMouse, you bought that coatl baby from me, hey! :D
You are HOMESTUCK TRASH and apparently REPORTING FOR DUTY.
eyyyyyy

And oh hey @WarriorMouse, you bought that coatl baby from me, hey! :D
ezimba12662220866100.gif
I decided a few days ago to watch the recent update flash for no real reason, saw the Davekat moment, and now I'm full on trash again.

How could this happen to me...
I decided a few days ago to watch the recent update flash for no real reason, saw the Davekat moment, and now I'm full on trash again.

How could this happen to me...
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
*stands up in therapy group* "Hi, my name's Coyoteclaw11" *a monotone 'hello Coyote' echoes back* "And I... am Homestuck trash."

heh I'd say former Homestuck trash since I'm not all too concerned with the curent going-ons in the comic, but you never really stop being homestuck trash, do you? Not when your eyes flicker to the clock just as it strikes "4:13" and you still associate zodiac signs with their troll counterpart... and definitely not when you're up at 3 am reading DaveJohn fanfic... no that er... that uh pretty much guarantees it. You are still 413% TRASH
*stands up in therapy group* "Hi, my name's Coyoteclaw11" *a monotone 'hello Coyote' echoes back* "And I... am Homestuck trash."

heh I'd say former Homestuck trash since I'm not all too concerned with the curent going-ons in the comic, but you never really stop being homestuck trash, do you? Not when your eyes flicker to the clock just as it strikes "4:13" and you still associate zodiac signs with their troll counterpart... and definitely not when you're up at 3 am reading DaveJohn fanfic... no that er... that uh pretty much guarantees it. You are still 413% TRASH
WlKH4v2.png
I am trash. 413 trash bins.

At the part where John is trying to find his quest bed and Vriska is probably going to mess something up because she is Vriska.

Also, (unpopular opinion?) I don't like Tavros much. Not sure why.
I am trash. 413 trash bins.

At the part where John is trying to find his quest bed and Vriska is probably going to mess something up because she is Vriska.

Also, (unpopular opinion?) I don't like Tavros much. Not sure why.
Crackling_Silver.png
@Rifka

Unpopular opinion: for a looooong while I didn't like any of the trolls whatsoever omg and even now, after I've slowly become endeared towards a good number of the trolls, I agree Tav is not really one of my favorites :/

In fact, some quiz or other I took said I was most like him, and I was like so offended omg...

Who do you like though? ouo/ My fav's troll-wise are Eridan and Sollux (I'm biased towards them though because I am an Aquarius, and i ju2t really liike the way 2ollux type2). Kid-wise, of the ones you've met, Dave is definitely my favorite. My tops are the alpha kids though (you haven't met them yet, but I guarantee they're amazing)
@Rifka

Unpopular opinion: for a looooong while I didn't like any of the trolls whatsoever omg and even now, after I've slowly become endeared towards a good number of the trolls, I agree Tav is not really one of my favorites :/

In fact, some quiz or other I took said I was most like him, and I was like so offended omg...

Who do you like though? ouo/ My fav's troll-wise are Eridan and Sollux (I'm biased towards them though because I am an Aquarius, and i ju2t really liike the way 2ollux type2). Kid-wise, of the ones you've met, Dave is definitely my favorite. My tops are the alpha kids though (you haven't met them yet, but I guarantee they're amazing)
WlKH4v2.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59