Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2
@Corvida
;_______;
at least chica is hilarious lol

@BMVagabond
foxy bby no im workingggg
@Corvida
;_______;
at least chica is hilarious lol

@BMVagabond
foxy bby no im workingggg
XS9Xu1r.png
@Reyna
Chica just terrifies me. It's the teeth, man.
@Reyna
Chica just terrifies me. It's the teeth, man.
@Corvida
Shark teeth are in this season.
@Corvida
Shark teeth are in this season.
XS9Xu1r.png
x3cz9i.gif
x3cz9i.gif
33yoyzs.gif
I was juuust about to make this thread

I can't be the only one who finds Chica more funny than terrifying.

But Bonny - is Bonny the one with the missing head now? - now THAT is terrifying.
I was juuust about to make this thread

I can't be the only one who finds Chica more funny than terrifying.

But Bonny - is Bonny the one with the missing head now? - now THAT is terrifying.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Luted
That is beautiful omg
@Luted
That is beautiful omg
[quote name="Corvida" date="2014-10-22 17:11:39"]@BMVagabond (Gavin is my favorite though orz) Yeah, the new Foxy is even more messed up than the old one. In the trailer at 1:05 you can see that it's pretty much just a bunch of wires and the endoskeleton. And I bet the puppet thing in the pictures comes down from the ceiling, since it is a marionette.[/quote] There's a convincing theory floatin' around that "Foxy 2" is all messed up looking because it was meant to be a do-it-yourself animatronic for the kids. Pointing at the screencaps of the pictures on the wall of kids playing around with pieces and a head of some animatronic and the weird mangled mess on the ground of [url=http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141022091226/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/thumb/a/a9/Kid%27s_Cove.png/1000px-Kid%27s_Cove.png]Kid's Cove.[/url]
Corvida wrote on 2014-10-22 17:11:39:
@BMVagabond
(Gavin is my favorite though orz)
Yeah, the new Foxy is even more messed up than the old one. In the trailer at 1:05 you can see that it's pretty much just a bunch of wires and the endoskeleton.

And I bet the puppet thing in the pictures comes down from the ceiling, since it is a marionette.
There's a convincing theory floatin' around that "Foxy 2" is all messed up looking because it was meant to be a do-it-yourself animatronic for the kids. Pointing at the screencaps of the pictures on the wall of kids playing around with pieces and a head of some animatronic and the weird mangled mess on the ground of Kid's Cove.
33yoyzs.gif
The new Bonnie design actually reminds me on that rabbit from Silent Hill..Robbie was it ?

And the Bonnie just with underjaw reminds me on that Amnesia: The Dark Descent thingy, with the head split open, the Brute. I like that design ^^

And old Chica...i'm so sorry that you had to see all that hentai artworks in the internet :( You look terrible after all this :(
The new Bonnie design actually reminds me on that rabbit from Silent Hill..Robbie was it ?

And the Bonnie just with underjaw reminds me on that Amnesia: The Dark Descent thingy, with the head split open, the Brute. I like that design ^^

And old Chica...i'm so sorry that you had to see all that hentai artworks in the internet :( You look terrible after all this :(
Eisbrecher-Text.png
hey guys did you see this vid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_LYe97ZVc
hey guys did you see this vid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_LYe97ZVc
@willowstar321
Oh my...
@willowstar321
Oh my...
XS9Xu1r.png