Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hatoful Boyfriend fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
just recently i finished playing hatoful boyfriend on steam.
I'd say anghel and shuu are my faves lol
just recently i finished playing hatoful boyfriend on steam.
I'd say anghel and shuu are my faves lol
dClop1.pngEaZFV1.pngxAOyl1.png7aVQs1.pnghxpFg1.png
hello!
I love it! terror and all. :3c
honestly though, I wasn't expecting the horror aspects and was...pretty shocked, to say the least. Moa is an excellent writer.

Nageki was my favorite. aah, his route was so sad.
I love Shuu a lot too tbh, more than I should.
hello!
I love it! terror and all. :3c
honestly though, I wasn't expecting the horror aspects and was...pretty shocked, to say the least. Moa is an excellent writer.

Nageki was my favorite. aah, his route was so sad.
I love Shuu a lot too tbh, more than I should.
SbvRDbG.gif
I bought the game as a joke but then it turned out to be a really good game and I don't know what to think ._.

Out of the endings I've achieved, Nageki was probably my favourite.
I bought the game as a joke but then it turned out to be a really good game and I don't know what to think ._.

Out of the endings I've achieved, Nageki was probably my favourite.
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
I just started playing and it's great ;u; So I heard there is some kind of murder story, I'm not sure I will be able to handle it if it's one of the main characters because I like all of them aaaaghg

I'm also terrible at dating sims apparently. I'm playing this with my bf and I pick all the wrong choices and he's like, "Are you trying to make them angry?" I'm sure my poor choice of conversation topics does not reflect on my real life social skills at all NOPE
I just started playing and it's great ;u; So I heard there is some kind of murder story, I'm not sure I will be able to handle it if it's one of the main characters because I like all of them aaaaghg

I'm also terrible at dating sims apparently. I'm playing this with my bf and I pick all the wrong choices and he's like, "Are you trying to make them angry?" I'm sure my poor choice of conversation topics does not reflect on my real life social skills at all NOPE
c40lCDG.pngLs34PWv.png7dZl5Un.png
@Biagio

hello yes you have called i am 100% in love with birbs

esp. the king
@Biagio

hello yes you have called i am 100% in love with birbs

esp. the king
*points at my username* Hello.

Pudding.
*points at my username* Hello.

Pudding.
IRGHmwD.gif
Nageki WHYYYYYYY
Nageki WHYYYYYYY
I still haven't gotten around to buying the Steam version even though I want to. Yuri birdie route YES I THINK SO

I've played a lot of visual novels in my time, but none of them have touched me as much as this stupid bird dating sim. You go into it thinking it'll be a stupid joke and then you end up connecting so much to your birdfriends.
In fact, I need to vent about Holiday Star, but I don't wanna spoil anybody, so I'll do it in Rot13 cipher so that you can cry along with me.

V eryngrq fb uneq gb Gur Xvat'f fgbel... V qvqa'g qvr, naq zl orfg sevraq qvqa'g yrnir zr sbe qrnq, ohg rirelguvat ryfr jnf cerggl zhpu rknpgyl jung unccrarq gb zr. V'z tynq ur unq n punapr ng erfgvghgvba- V qba'g oynzr uvz sbe jung ur qvq. V unir gb gunax Zbn sbe tvivat zr n punenpgre gung V eryngrq gb fb zhpu. Rfcrpvnyyl orpnhfr jura V jrag vagb gur svefg Ungbshy, V jnfa'g rkcrpgvat gur urnil cybg.

So anyway... Uh, yeah. Hatoful means a lot to me.
I still haven't gotten around to buying the Steam version even though I want to. Yuri birdie route YES I THINK SO

I've played a lot of visual novels in my time, but none of them have touched me as much as this stupid bird dating sim. You go into it thinking it'll be a stupid joke and then you end up connecting so much to your birdfriends.
In fact, I need to vent about Holiday Star, but I don't wanna spoil anybody, so I'll do it in Rot13 cipher so that you can cry along with me.

V eryngrq fb uneq gb Gur Xvat'f fgbel... V qvqa'g qvr, naq zl orfg sevraq qvqa'g yrnir zr sbe qrnq, ohg rirelguvat ryfr jnf cerggl zhpu rknpgyl jung unccrarq gb zr. V'z tynq ur unq n punapr ng erfgvghgvba- V qba'g oynzr uvz sbe jung ur qvq. V unir gb gunax Zbn sbe tvivat zr n punenpgre gung V eryngrq gb fb zhpu. Rfcrpvnyyl orpnhfr jura V jrag vagb gur svefg Ungbshy, V jnfa'g rkcrpgvat gur urnil cybg.

So anyway... Uh, yeah. Hatoful means a lot to me.
@Biagio

I just finished this entire game (all achievements and stories unlocked) a little over a week ago.

I wasn't sure if I would like it since I'm not entirely on board the 'visual novel' or dating sim games, but man, I really loved this game.

It ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would be!
@Biagio

I just finished this entire game (all achievements and stories unlocked) a little over a week ago.

I wasn't sure if I would like it since I'm not entirely on board the 'visual novel' or dating sim games, but man, I really loved this game.

It ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would be!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
*pounces on thread*

I love Hatoful! My favorite is Ryouta. :3

I like the crazy concept of the game. But in spite of that (PIGEONS? What?), it actually has pretty decent storylines. @__@
*pounces on thread*

I love Hatoful! My favorite is Ryouta. :3

I like the crazy concept of the game. But in spite of that (PIGEONS? What?), it actually has pretty decent storylines. @__@
~Sylvan
r7t2d2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9