Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hatoful Boyfriend fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@timbre http://clione.halfmoon.jp/hatoweb/english.html
@timbre http://clione.halfmoon.jp/hatoweb/english.html
@biagio thank you for the link!!
@biagio thank you for the link!!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
@timbre ah i was gonna edit it but you beat me with your response
moa actually has a tumblr which is probably a more useful link http://moa810.tumblr.com/post/89967286337/hatoful-boyfriend-web-series-episode-2-free-vn
@timbre ah i was gonna edit it but you beat me with your response
moa actually has a tumblr which is probably a more useful link http://moa810.tumblr.com/post/89967286337/hatoful-boyfriend-web-series-episode-2-free-vn
Aaah I clearly haven't been following Moa's tumblr closely enough! I'm a fan of the games and all this news of extra content is so great! Though before I get into all the side stuff I should probably finish Holiday Star. >.> Also I heard the Steam version of Hatoful Boyfriend as a new Azami ending? So I might buy and replay it for that.
Aaah I clearly haven't been following Moa's tumblr closely enough! I'm a fan of the games and all this news of extra content is so great! Though before I get into all the side stuff I should probably finish Holiday Star. >.> Also I heard the Steam version of Hatoful Boyfriend as a new Azami ending? So I might buy and replay it for that.
cackles

hi guys I hear you like pigeons and I hear I translate pigeons

along with the web series, Moa has confirmed that some of Damurushi's doujinshi will be getting English translations. the doujin themselves aren't canon, but I can attest to the fact that they're VERY PRETTY AND VERY GOOD.

(if you like Shuu and Kazuaki, in the honey milk is amazing and angsty and really enjoyable.)
cackles

hi guys I hear you like pigeons and I hear I translate pigeons

along with the web series, Moa has confirmed that some of Damurushi's doujinshi will be getting English translations. the doujin themselves aren't canon, but I can attest to the fact that they're VERY PRETTY AND VERY GOOD.

(if you like Shuu and Kazuaki, in the honey milk is amazing and angsty and really enjoyable.)
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle I'm really looking forward to Damurushi's doujinshi being translated! their art is so great (and anything about Shuu and Kazu is right up my alley!)

I see their art every now and again on tumblr, but it will be awesome to actually understand the context haha
@azurillturtle I'm really looking forward to Damurushi's doujinshi being translated! their art is so great (and anything about Shuu and Kazu is right up my alley!)

I see their art every now and again on tumblr, but it will be awesome to actually understand the context haha
@Biagio
IT'S REALLY GOOD. I don't know which ones are being translated (or, er, even which ones she's made really), but yesssss, pretty art, and soon. I wonder if there's anything planned for Christmas. the rumored HoliStar Steam remake, maybe?
@Biagio
IT'S REALLY GOOD. I don't know which ones are being translated (or, er, even which ones she's made really), but yesssss, pretty art, and soon. I wonder if there's anything planned for Christmas. the rumored HoliStar Steam remake, maybe?
glxY4Ve.gif
i never played it but i started watching other people play it =w=

idk exactly what i think of it yet but im enjoying it so far
i never played it but i started watching other people play it =w=

idk exactly what i think of it yet but im enjoying it so far
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
As an avian enthusiast, I bought the game before the steam version came out. I still happily pre-ordered the steam version though haha.

It just makes me smile and happy! xD
As an avian enthusiast, I bought the game before the steam version came out. I still happily pre-ordered the steam version though haha.

It just makes me smile and happy! xD
hu72dVR.png
HOLY HALLELUJAH I FOUND A HATO THREAD

[waves] heyyy new member poppin in on the thread, hatoful/holistar are definitely two of my favorite games! does anyone else here have tohri as one of their favorite characters?
HOLY HALLELUJAH I FOUND A HATO THREAD

[waves] heyyy new member poppin in on the thread, hatoful/holistar are definitely two of my favorite games! does anyone else here have tohri as one of their favorite characters?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9