Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | NaNoWriMo!
1 2 3 4 5
Yessss hello fellow NaNo participants on Flight Rising!
This year will be my first "real" NaNo, but I've participated and won in Camp NaNo both times this year, it's a lot of fun and great for being productive, since there's a deadline and all.

I'm definitely more of a planner and I hope that I'll be able to write and finish the last part of my story this November, so I can finally finish something for once in my life get to write other things instead of this same story, as much as I love it.
Yessss hello fellow NaNo participants on Flight Rising!
This year will be my first "real" NaNo, but I've participated and won in Camp NaNo both times this year, it's a lot of fun and great for being productive, since there's a deadline and all.

I'm definitely more of a planner and I hope that I'll be able to write and finish the last part of my story this November, so I can finally finish something for once in my life get to write other things instead of this same story, as much as I love it.
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
I'll be too busy to plan anything intricate this year, so I'm finishing old fanfiction stories and collections with special focus on my InceptionxTiMER story.
I'll be too busy to plan anything intricate this year, so I'm finishing old fanfiction stories and collections with special focus on my InceptionxTiMER story.
Hi, I'm doing it! I've been a pantser for the last two years (and failed both time), so I'm trying to prep more this time around.

I'm trying to go and write a psychological thriller with fantasy elements (Most of it is in an alternate universe).
Hi, I'm doing it! I've been a pantser for the last two years (and failed both time), so I'm trying to prep more this time around.

I'm trying to go and write a psychological thriller with fantasy elements (Most of it is in an alternate universe).
n2PHQa3.png
This year will be my second year doing it! I'm very excited and I can't wait to challenge myself again. (:
This year will be my second year doing it! I'm very excited and I can't wait to challenge myself again. (:
I'm a pantser and I'm definitely doing nano this year. I already started. It wasn't only supposed to be a short piece for a prompt, but its taken on a life of its own. I jave no idea what'd going to happen seeing as I already have a vampire in a bar brawl with a polar bear.
I'm a pantser and I'm definitely doing nano this year. I already started. It wasn't only supposed to be a short piece for a prompt, but its taken on a life of its own. I jave no idea what'd going to happen seeing as I already have a vampire in a bar brawl with a polar bear.
I am SO PUMPED for NaNo this year! Two of my very good friends and I are currently taking a history course on the advent of civilization in India+NE Asia and we're going to use what we learn as the basis for our stories. ...I use "stories" loosely, because I'm really much more of an illustrator than a writer, and I think I'm going to try for something more akin to 30 days 30 covers, but with an emphasis on illustration (as opposed to design). 30 days 30 compositions? I think attempting a full illustration every day will be quite in line with the spirit of NaNo, LOL.

There's just nothing I love more than fantasy based on non-Western civilizations and mythology. IT'S MY JAM. ♥
I am SO PUMPED for NaNo this year! Two of my very good friends and I are currently taking a history course on the advent of civilization in India+NE Asia and we're going to use what we learn as the basis for our stories. ...I use "stories" loosely, because I'm really much more of an illustrator than a writer, and I think I'm going to try for something more akin to 30 days 30 covers, but with an emphasis on illustration (as opposed to design). 30 days 30 compositions? I think attempting a full illustration every day will be quite in line with the spirit of NaNo, LOL.

There's just nothing I love more than fantasy based on non-Western civilizations and mythology. IT'S MY JAM. ♥
ofxr7kh.png
I successfully participated in NaNoWriMo in 2011 and had a great time, but I haven't tried the challenge since due to a lack of time. This year I have an even more stressful workload than usual from school (aha, 4-7 hours of homework a night is so fun), but I also have a story that I'd really like to write for NaNo, so I'm not really sure if I'll be participating or not. I'll definitely end up writing the story eventually either way. I always write stories from the point of view of ghosts and the particular one I'm developing is actually a mixture between an old story of mine and a recent dream that I had.
I successfully participated in NaNoWriMo in 2011 and had a great time, but I haven't tried the challenge since due to a lack of time. This year I have an even more stressful workload than usual from school (aha, 4-7 hours of homework a night is so fun), but I also have a story that I'd really like to write for NaNo, so I'm not really sure if I'll be participating or not. I'll definitely end up writing the story eventually either way. I always write stories from the point of view of ghosts and the particular one I'm developing is actually a mixture between an old story of mine and a recent dream that I had.
aibotrio5_by_aibo7m3-d82qbdm.jpg
Want to learn about Sony Aibo robots? Send me a PM! ^^
If I can I plan to do NaNo, I've completed it at least 2 times for certain, maybe 3.
If I can I plan to do NaNo, I've completed it at least 2 times for certain, maybe 3.
I'm participating in my first NaNo this year (and I am by no means prepared, ack). Mentally I'm a planner but in practice I'm a pantser, which is a bit stressful because I SHOULD sort out a lot of stuff before I start writing. I have written a novel before, but I've gotten worse about procrastinating lately so I'm hoping NaNo's deadline can give me the motivation to get it done.

I'm writing space fantasy, set in a world I've been building for about 6 years. I'm very excited, but anxious.
I'm participating in my first NaNo this year (and I am by no means prepared, ack). Mentally I'm a planner but in practice I'm a pantser, which is a bit stressful because I SHOULD sort out a lot of stuff before I start writing. I have written a novel before, but I've gotten worse about procrastinating lately so I'm hoping NaNo's deadline can give me the motivation to get it done.

I'm writing space fantasy, set in a world I've been building for about 6 years. I'm very excited, but anxious.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I'm so excited for Nano! I finally decided on how to introduce my world and its going to be so much fun to write. Now if only I could remember how 6th graders act X.X
I'm so excited for Nano! I finally decided on how to introduce my world and its going to be so much fun to write. Now if only I could remember how 6th graders act X.X
1 2 3 4 5