Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bands!
1 2 3 4
@Nekron

Northwind was an awesome album, but I'm a bit partial to the first album (Mindtraveller was the first song I have ever listened to). Kristoffer is a good singer, but for some reason people I know refuse to listen to the albums from his era. Yeah, he wasn't Matthias, but he was still good.
@Nekron

Northwind was an awesome album, but I'm a bit partial to the first album (Mindtraveller was the first song I have ever listened to). Kristoffer is a good singer, but for some reason people I know refuse to listen to the albums from his era. Yeah, he wasn't Matthias, but he was still good.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
i listen to. psapp, mother mother, world's end girlfriend, amanda jenssen, alt-j + faded paper figures primarily, i think

also anythin that shows up in my likes

i really like be calm by fun. lately !!! actually i seem to like fun. itself,,, it's funny because i hated them b4 4 some petty reason or another but. ye

i've also got like. 3 songs by the neighbourhood in my likes im f ond of

which. apparntly im fond of them entirely idk
i listen to. psapp, mother mother, world's end girlfriend, amanda jenssen, alt-j + faded paper figures primarily, i think

also anythin that shows up in my likes

i really like be calm by fun. lately !!! actually i seem to like fun. itself,,, it's funny because i hated them b4 4 some petty reason or another but. ye

i've also got like. 3 songs by the neighbourhood in my likes im f ond of

which. apparntly im fond of them entirely idk
ivan, it/he pronouns
I like listening to alternative rock such as Coldplay, Kings of Leon, the xx, Keane etc. The xx is currently my favourite though.
I like listening to alternative rock such as Coldplay, Kings of Leon, the xx, Keane etc. The xx is currently my favourite though.
S9foAWY.gif
@roseraven
That's really funny, Mindtraveller was the first song of theirs for me too! My favorite songs from that album are probably Royal Galley and Lord of the Blacksmiths...and The Past Still Lives On... though obviously I have trouble choosing, haha.
Yeah, Kristoffer just gets a lot of flak because Matthias is an incredibly hard act to follow, and I guess people were more fond of the folk-y sound than the more traditional heavy metal sound. I can understand that, but I like both.
Do you like Mithotyn as well?
@roseraven
That's really funny, Mindtraveller was the first song of theirs for me too! My favorite songs from that album are probably Royal Galley and Lord of the Blacksmiths...and The Past Still Lives On... though obviously I have trouble choosing, haha.
Yeah, Kristoffer just gets a lot of flak because Matthias is an incredibly hard act to follow, and I guess people were more fond of the folk-y sound than the more traditional heavy metal sound. I can understand that, but I like both.
Do you like Mithotyn as well?
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
@OFF Oh yes. I saw them in New York, at the Madison Square Garden for the Plastic Beach tour. First... and only time they've ever toured the states. And according to Damon, the last time, because it was just far too expensive a thing for them to do. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/image-16.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/th_image-16.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/image-17.jpg][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/th_image-17.jpg[/img][/url] I've got a ton of LE Lithographs, including all 3 of the Sub Division club ones. I don't... even know how many Tshirts I have... well over 20 by now.... All the Converse shoes... Concert exclusive stuff... The lyrics on my back are from Stylo; "Sing yourself out of depression, Rise above all recession" around a pheonix. I plan on getting "It's the music that you choose" around my ankle.
@OFF
Oh yes. I saw them in New York, at the Madison Square Garden for the Plastic Beach tour. First... and only time they've ever toured the states. And according to Damon, the last time, because it was just far too expensive a thing for them to do.

th_image-16.jpg th_image-17.jpg

I've got a ton of LE Lithographs, including all 3 of the Sub Division club ones. I don't... even know how many Tshirts I have... well over 20 by now.... All the Converse shoes... Concert exclusive stuff... The lyrics on my back are from Stylo; "Sing yourself out of depression, Rise above all recession" around a pheonix. I plan on getting "It's the music that you choose" around my ankle.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
I love The Beatles < 3
I don't know how many other Beatles lovers are out here, but if you are, hi!

Oh, and I also love Queen and Led Zeppelin. They're great bands, and I really wish I was around to see them live.
I love The Beatles < 3
I don't know how many other Beatles lovers are out here, but if you are, hi!

Oh, and I also love Queen and Led Zeppelin. They're great bands, and I really wish I was around to see them live.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Nekron
I've heard of Mithotyn, but only that it dissolved and some members went on to form Falconer. Never listened to any of the songs, though.

I think Lord of the Blacksmiths was the one liked most from the first album, then it's a tie with Royal Galley and Substitutional World (mainly because Matthias' voice reminds me of one of my former classmates).
@Nekron
I've heard of Mithotyn, but only that it dissolved and some members went on to form Falconer. Never listened to any of the songs, though.

I think Lord of the Blacksmiths was the one liked most from the first album, then it's a tie with Royal Galley and Substitutional World (mainly because Matthias' voice reminds me of one of my former classmates).
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@Velg
cries into infinity
so AWESOME
@Velg
cries into infinity
so AWESOME
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@OFF
Lol, thank you. When my art studio is cleaned up and the walls painted, I'm going to hang all the Gorillaz posters and prints that I have around the room, along with my lighted sign. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint a big red logo on the wall too. The old school spraypaint looking one. Haven't entirely decided yet. But it will essentially be my Gorillaz shrine.... Nah... I'm not obsessed...
@OFF
Lol, thank you. When my art studio is cleaned up and the walls painted, I'm going to hang all the Gorillaz posters and prints that I have around the room, along with my lighted sign. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint a big red logo on the wall too. The old school spraypaint looking one. Haven't entirely decided yet. But it will essentially be my Gorillaz shrine.... Nah... I'm not obsessed...
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png