Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | AMV/Video editors?
1 2 3
*pokes head in* I used to animate on Flipnote Studio~ I don't think that counts though. I can animate tho?
*pokes head in* I used to animate on Flipnote Studio~ I don't think that counts though. I can animate tho?
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@Spookydingo Well it's not exactly what i ment by amv editors ;v; an amv is kinda this:

but animating is super cool too!
@Spookydingo Well it's not exactly what i ment by amv editors ;v; an amv is kinda this:

but animating is super cool too!
2it1s0.jpg
omg I didn't think there'd be a thread for editors! :D I always related songs to shows, and I found out about amvs years ago, and then I couldn't stop. Ever. It's really addicting.
omg I didn't think there'd be a thread for editors! :D I always related songs to shows, and I found out about amvs years ago, and then I couldn't stop. Ever. It's really addicting.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@meganrme HELLO AAH,eyah!!! i have been around amvs for about 3 years or so but thats like nothing compared to everyone else i know ;-; sobs
@meganrme HELLO AAH,eyah!!! i have been around amvs for about 3 years or so but thats like nothing compared to everyone else i know ;-; sobs
2it1s0.jpg
I used to be hardcore into video editing when I was 12-15! I actually had 800 subscribers at some point because I was in a lot of MEP groups! And Sony Vegas was simultaneously my best friend/worst enemy. :D Good times!
I used to be hardcore into video editing when I was 12-15! I actually had 800 subscribers at some point because I was in a lot of MEP groups! And Sony Vegas was simultaneously my best friend/worst enemy. :D Good times!
ZNhRsiG.png
@langley awesome aah * v * I'm sitting at 1.5k myself heh BD That's not much nowadays tho

I edit a lot too,but i dont think im gonna stop anytime soon and im already 17 Dx (well almost,just a few months left haha )
@langley awesome aah * v * I'm sitting at 1.5k myself heh BD That's not much nowadays tho

I edit a lot too,but i dont think im gonna stop anytime soon and im already 17 Dx (well almost,just a few months left haha )
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami HIIIIII :D I think it's been 9 years for me, and I had no idea how long that was until I typed it just now. Wow. But don't sob oh no. D: 3 years is still a pretty long time. XD

@langley Sony Vegas is the bane of my existence. >>
@Yami HIIIIII :D I think it's been 9 years for me, and I had no idea how long that was until I typed it just now. Wow. But don't sob oh no. D: 3 years is still a pretty long time. XD

@langley Sony Vegas is the bane of my existence. >>
@meganrme God damn,that's...well ,long =v=)b we'll see how long i'll last.
@meganrme God damn,that's...well ,long =v=)b we'll see how long i'll last.
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami I was like 10 and had a lot of nights of WMM crashing repeatedly. >> Good times.
@Yami I was like 10 and had a lot of nights of WMM crashing repeatedly. >> Good times.
I used to make AMVs a lot in middle/high school. I'm terribly embarrassed by most of 'em these days but it was a lot of fun. I only ever used WMM because I couldn't get anything else to work on my computer. I keep meaning to get a better program and pick the hobby back up, but I've not gotten around to it.

My youtube username is the same as here if anyone wants to go look at the archive of my shame, it's mainly Digimon. There's a couple HTTYD ones that are more recent and not terrible.
I used to make AMVs a lot in middle/high school. I'm terribly embarrassed by most of 'em these days but it was a lot of fun. I only ever used WMM because I couldn't get anything else to work on my computer. I keep meaning to get a better program and pick the hobby back up, but I've not gotten around to it.

My youtube username is the same as here if anyone wants to go look at the archive of my shame, it's mainly Digimon. There's a couple HTTYD ones that are more recent and not terrible.
1 2 3