Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150
I dunno, all I remember is the weird autotune and crappy CGI that they used in the first Descendants. I watched it once a long time ago and haven't touched the series since.

@buggy101
Did... did you really have to remind me that Z-O-M-B-I-E-S existed? I understand the message they were going for in that movie, but they just executed it really poorly in my opinion. Also if they were going to make a movie about zombies, couldn't they at least go the extra mile to make them actually look a bit like zombies?
I dunno, all I remember is the weird autotune and crappy CGI that they used in the first Descendants. I watched it once a long time ago and haven't touched the series since.

@buggy101
Did... did you really have to remind me that Z-O-M-B-I-E-S existed? I understand the message they were going for in that movie, but they just executed it really poorly in my opinion. Also if they were going to make a movie about zombies, couldn't they at least go the extra mile to make them actually look a bit like zombies?
BigShotModelS3.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-08-18 14:38:54" ] Descendants and Descendants 2, bad acting, one dimensional characters, and crappy effects are what's in these very horrid Disney movies. There's probably more bad stuff in there than from what I listed, but I can't think of anything else at the moment. [/quote] What I hate the most about the Descendants movies is that Dove Cameron and Chyna Anne McClain are both phenomenal actresses, but what do you expect out of them when you give them scripts that bad? Sometimes bad writing doesn't matter so much if the acting's good enough but it would have taken a miracle to save those scripts. They both upstaged every other actor and they still floundered around like they were in some elementary school Christmas pageant because there was so freaking little to work with. The music saved the first Descendants movie, but I couldn't even finish the second even as much as I love Chyna's voice.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-08-18 14:38:54:
Descendants and Descendants 2, bad acting, one dimensional characters, and crappy effects are what's in these very horrid Disney movies. There's probably more bad stuff in there than from what I listed, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

What I hate the most about the Descendants movies is that Dove Cameron and Chyna Anne McClain are both phenomenal actresses, but what do you expect out of them when you give them scripts that bad? Sometimes bad writing doesn't matter so much if the acting's good enough but it would have taken a miracle to save those scripts. They both upstaged every other actor and they still floundered around like they were in some elementary school Christmas pageant because there was so freaking little to work with. The music saved the first Descendants movie, but I couldn't even finish the second even as much as I love Chyna's voice.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Gonna drop in here to just point out the existence of 1: Zombeavers, and 2: Swiss Army Man. Just a handful of "yikes" right there.
Gonna drop in here to just point out the existence of 1: Zombeavers, and 2: Swiss Army Man. Just a handful of "yikes" right there.
okay but you know that 'the sand' horror movie

that's something something magnetics and monsters or something?

i couldn't even watch the actual movie but the trailer itself was so cheesily bad it made me laugh beyond the obvious gore that took like half the budget
okay but you know that 'the sand' horror movie

that's something something magnetics and monsters or something?

i couldn't even watch the actual movie but the trailer itself was so cheesily bad it made me laugh beyond the obvious gore that took like half the budget
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@TheEngineer
Could Z-O-M-B-I-E-S been good? Yes! It could've! It was like they were trying to screw it up on purpose!
@TheEngineer
Could Z-O-M-B-I-E-S been good? Yes! It could've! It was like they were trying to screw it up on purpose!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
"'The Happytime Murders' is unoriginal, crude and not worth your time" slated to be worst movie in 2018. Yiiiikees
"'The Happytime Murders' is unoriginal, crude and not worth your time" slated to be worst movie in 2018. Yiiiikees
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Shark Tales, does this even need explaining?
Shark Tales, does this even need explaining?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-08-18 15:08:06" ] If there's one thing that's worse than Descendants, it's Z-O-M-B-I-E-S, which was also made by Disney. Z-O-M-B-I-E-S is full of horrid characters, unresolved conflict, bad acting, and effects that are even worse than the ones in Descendants 2. [/quote] @Olivestripe How do you feel about Z-O-M-B-I-E-S? (Just wondering)
buggy101 wrote on 2018-08-18 15:08:06:
If there's one thing that's worse than Descendants, it's Z-O-M-B-I-E-S, which was also made by Disney. Z-O-M-B-I-E-S is full of horrid characters, unresolved conflict, bad acting, and effects that are even worse than the ones in Descendants 2.
@Olivestripe
How do you feel about Z-O-M-B-I-E-S? (Just wondering)
@buggy101

Hate it. My sister watched it and it makes no sense. It’s like the sit-coms but a movie. I mean zombies are dangerous! Why do they have brains and act like normal humans? Of course the girls boyfriend is a zombie!

... thats all I can say about it ive tried to block it out of existence. Urgh.
@buggy101

Hate it. My sister watched it and it makes no sense. It’s like the sit-coms but a movie. I mean zombies are dangerous! Why do they have brains and act like normal humans? Of course the girls boyfriend is a zombie!

... thats all I can say about it ive tried to block it out of existence. Urgh.
pew pew pew
I was at Walmart with some friends and I saw some straight-to-DVD thing called "The Jurassic Games". You can figure out whatever plot it might pretend to have by looking at the title. The dinosaur effects shown on the back of the box looked hilariously awful.
I was at Walmart with some friends and I saw some straight-to-DVD thing called "The Jurassic Games". You can figure out whatever plot it might pretend to have by looking at the title. The dinosaur effects shown on the back of the box looked hilariously awful.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150