Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Almost Human Family! (+FREE RAFFLE!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Checking again that no one wants to adopt the circuit boy? If not I'm going to maybe look at studding him or something.

P.s. @Hobovampire took you long enough!
Checking again that no one wants to adopt the circuit boy? If not I'm going to maybe look at studding him or something.

P.s. @Hobovampire took you long enough!
Which circuit boy the one in the op post because I want him reallly bad. x: ALSO our couple only yielded one egg U oU
@sivi
Which circuit boy the one in the op post because I want him reallly bad. x: ALSO our couple only yielded one egg U oU
@sivi
I love you!
I found out how to dress up hatchlings and now I'm sitting here goofing off by putting apparel on my hatchlings. (and here's how).

edit: GUYS GUYS STEVE HAS UNDERBELLY NOW. not ah fandom, but still. EXCITED.
I found out how to dress up hatchlings and now I'm sitting here goofing off by putting apparel on my hatchlings. (and here's how).

edit: GUYS GUYS STEVE HAS UNDERBELLY NOW. not ah fandom, but still. EXCITED.
Not Almost Human related, but I'm streaming The Losers today during our regular alhufam movie time (3 ET / GMT-4) if anyone wants to come ^_^
Not Almost Human related, but I'm streaming The Losers today during our regular alhufam movie time (3 ET / GMT-4) if anyone wants to come ^_^
Just bred Richard and MX for the second time, and they laid five eggs this time.
Just bred Richard and MX for the second time, and they laid five eggs this time.
Nice @firlalaith! My circuits got four this go!
Nice @firlalaith! My circuits got four this go!
@Sivi Awesome.
I was working on the backgrounds for my dragons and I've apparently decided that Minka (my female spiral with circuit) is part android or something, because her circuits light up (current theory is that the lighting happens thru bio-luminescence) when she's thinking.
@Sivi Awesome.
I was working on the backgrounds for my dragons and I've apparently decided that Minka (my female spiral with circuit) is part android or something, because her circuits light up (current theory is that the lighting happens thru bio-luminescence) when she's thinking.
Alas! None of the circuit babies turned out even close to what I'm seeking for Dorian :( But if anyone is interested in one, there're two spirals and two ridgebacks (unnamed) in my lair that y'all can have first pick from.
Alas! None of the circuit babies turned out even close to what I'm seeking for Dorian :( But if anyone is interested in one, there're two spirals and two ridgebacks (unnamed) in my lair that y'all can have first pick from.
@Sivi I might be interested, I'll take a look.

Also, tomorrow is hatch day for Team Two Sugars' second clutch.

edit: took a look and none of them caught my interest enough.
@Sivi I might be interested, I'll take a look.

Also, tomorrow is hatch day for Team Two Sugars' second clutch.

edit: took a look and none of them caught my interest enough.
edited entire post. because i just gave up on life or something.

@Sivi @Hobovampire anyone else. I'm thinking of gening up MX. Any suggestions?
edited entire post. because i just gave up on life or something.

@Sivi @Hobovampire anyone else. I'm thinking of gening up MX. Any suggestions?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15