Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 959 960 961 962 963 ... 2734 2735
someone on this very site is loved and they ruined my life :')))))))
someone on this very site is loved and they ruined my life :')))))))
Illustration.png
Thanks a lot dad. Really, no go shove a rake somewhere :(
Thanks a lot dad. Really, no go shove a rake somewhere :(
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I love traditional handmade things. So cool.
I love traditional handmade things. So cool.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I shouldn't be allowed to snipe. I keep buying pieces of the rogue apparel that I really don't care for and probably will never use just because they're...well, rogue apparel, and because I can actually manage to snipe them. I wish I had this kind of luck with the aviator apparel. I've tried and tried to get the aviator stuff from the MP ever since it came out, but I can never seem to grab any of it.
I shouldn't be allowed to snipe. I keep buying pieces of the rogue apparel that I really don't care for and probably will never use just because they're...well, rogue apparel, and because I can actually manage to snipe them. I wish I had this kind of luck with the aviator apparel. I've tried and tried to get the aviator stuff from the MP ever since it came out, but I can never seem to grab any of it.
.........................5F9UuQI.png
my sales tabfree brewingpwyw art thread
...............♦ sara | she/her | artist ♦
HZKBkov.png
I need to save and stop buying dergs fml
I need to save and stop buying dergs fml
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Whyyyyyy does wrigley field have to be on my way home
Whyyyyyy does wrigley field have to be on my way home
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
i want to see you.. and im sorry:(
i want to see you.. and im sorry:(
My tooth is hurting again...
My tooth is hurting again...
Fall allergies are so terrible. My nose is so dry but I also really want to blow it but I can't because I'm pretty sure if I do then I'm going to tear something in there open. I need to find my vaporizer and plug it in but right now I'm just settling for shoving my face into a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes at a time. It's helping but still. I can't wait until winter comes and kills everything outside. Falling leaves aren't that pretty when you're allergic to like, every single one of them.
Fall allergies are so terrible. My nose is so dry but I also really want to blow it but I can't because I'm pretty sure if I do then I'm going to tear something in there open. I need to find my vaporizer and plug it in but right now I'm just settling for shoving my face into a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes at a time. It's helping but still. I can't wait until winter comes and kills everything outside. Falling leaves aren't that pretty when you're allergic to like, every single one of them.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
Gale did nothing wrong, he deserved better than that :( now I get to wait until Thursday to see the next season

I have to kill Asgore...guess I'll just have to get it over with... =(

Day two of my gecko's escape. Trusted the little sht to not run away, now I'm paying for it. This is why I shouldn't have bought it in the first place, oh well. I can recover the cost with what I have, right?

I dont want to go to class industrial engineering sucks
Gale did nothing wrong, he deserved better than that :( now I get to wait until Thursday to see the next season

I have to kill Asgore...guess I'll just have to get it over with... =(

Day two of my gecko's escape. Trusted the little sht to not run away, now I'm paying for it. This is why I shouldn't have bought it in the first place, oh well. I can recover the cost with what I have, right?

I dont want to go to class industrial engineering sucks
1 2 ... 959 960 961 962 963 ... 2734 2735