Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 ... 2734 2735
Hailstoning yesterday, still raining today. British weather at its finest
Hailstoning yesterday, still raining today. British weather at its finest
Screenshot_485.png
I CAN DO IT.
I CAN DO IT.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I am honestly too deep in this obsession with Billy wow. Saved up 500 gems just to change my name to this.
I am honestly too deep in this obsession with Billy wow. Saved up 500 gems just to change my name to this.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
People who insist Garou is some big ol' beefcake crack me up. He is the noodliest noodle to ever noodle. He is made entirely out of lean, wiry muscle and delusions of grandeur. If anything, he looks like he needs a good meal or ten. Boy's probably been eating out of dumpsters since Bang kicked him out.
People who insist Garou is some big ol' beefcake crack me up. He is the noodliest noodle to ever noodle. He is made entirely out of lean, wiry muscle and delusions of grandeur. If anything, he looks like he needs a good meal or ten. Boy's probably been eating out of dumpsters since Bang kicked him out.
"We also offer a next day delivery for orders placed before 7 pm. Your parcel will be delivered the next day before 8 pm." Lies and slander, H&M. I placed my order almost two weeks ago.
"We also offer a next day delivery for orders placed before 7 pm. Your parcel will be delivered the next day before 8 pm." Lies and slander, H&M. I placed my order almost two weeks ago.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Ugh, hopefully I can shake this cold off before tomorrow...
Ugh, hopefully I can shake this cold off before tomorrow...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
#Stressed
#Stressed
TMjBTkJ.png
it may not mean anything to you
but she means the world to me
so
shut
it may not mean anything to you
but she means the world to me
so
shut
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
If I could only lay in bed for the entire day...

But I have things to do and Jiro needs me. Got to do this for him.
If I could only lay in bed for the entire day...

But I have things to do and Jiro needs me. Got to do this for him.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes finally horsemann headtaker thing ahhh yes

and soooo done with that garden game now.. got all the plaza tickets.. not gonna bother with all colors and breed since it doesn't give ya **** anyways
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes finally horsemann headtaker thing ahhh yes

and soooo done with that garden game now.. got all the plaza tickets.. not gonna bother with all colors and breed since it doesn't give ya **** anyways
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 ... 2734 2735