Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 ... 2734 2735
why tf are wolf capes still such a pain in the *** to get
why tf are wolf capes still such a pain in the *** to get
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
All my friends are like "I have to buy school books. I get home around this and that time from my hobby". While I'm here like "... What the hell am I doing with my life? Is it even any use for me to be alive? Why am I waking up every morning anymore...?".
I'm useless and no one should claim otherwise.
All my friends are like "I have to buy school books. I get home around this and that time from my hobby". While I'm here like "... What the hell am I doing with my life? Is it even any use for me to be alive? Why am I waking up every morning anymore...?".
I'm useless and no one should claim otherwise.
zp1xBoR.png
My "writing" proves I should never be allowed near a keyboard ever again. I can't write anything that isn't awful and/or drenched in so much sarcasm you need a mop.
My "writing" proves I should never be allowed near a keyboard ever again. I can't write anything that isn't awful and/or drenched in so much sarcasm you need a mop.
It took me two decades, but I finally found recent country music that doesn't suck.
It took me two decades, but I finally found recent country music that doesn't suck.
My writing project.
My god, someday I'm going to commit accidental suicide from eating too much cheese.
My god, someday I'm going to commit accidental suicide from eating too much cheese.
o h m yyy god i was literally saying yesterday that i was sad over the lack of pure black and white cat familiars because i needed them for a pair of fandragons and then i wake up to thIS
o h m yyy god i was literally saying yesterday that i was sad over the lack of pure black and white cat familiars because i needed them for a pair of fandragons and then i wake up to thIS
I should at least sketch some comic pages today
I should at least sketch some comic pages today
ZNhRsiG.png
Another round of folks being smug and self-righteous over people reacting to things.
Another round of folks being smug and self-righteous over people reacting to things.
I swear I'm not ignoring you :O I'm just a really busy person
I swear I'm not ignoring you :O I'm just a really busy person
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
:[
:[
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
1 2 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 ... 2734 2735