Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2734 2735
Why arent pokemon go plus for sale here yet?
We got pokemon go first but still no damn bracelet
Why arent pokemon go plus for sale here yet?
We got pokemon go first but still no damn bracelet
I can no longer read the word avocado without thinking of "freesh ava-ca-doo" Also Me: *Goes on the School of Dragons forums and sees a thread about politics* Me: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ea2f3b79c459fac32e5668d3fdd48925/tumblr_mhsfgotTU21rn6052o1_500.gif[/img]
I can no longer read the word avocado without thinking of "freesh ava-ca-doo"

Also
Me: *Goes on the School of Dragons forums and sees a thread about politics*
Me:
tumblr_mhsfgotTU21rn6052o1_500.gif
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I've been awake for a total of 5 hours today. Man, a 30 minute surgery can take a lot out of a person. ;-;

And gawd my foot hurts!!! I think the pain **** is just putting me to sleep so I won't have to handle the pain. /)-(\
I've been awake for a total of 5 hours today. Man, a 30 minute surgery can take a lot out of a person. ;-;

And gawd my foot hurts!!! I think the pain **** is just putting me to sleep so I won't have to handle the pain. /)-(\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm so bitter and salty this week and I know exactly why. I hate this crap.
I'm so bitter and salty this week and I know exactly why. I hate this crap.
PJb908Z.png
I feel like crying. I need to get brave enough to suggest couple's therapy. I need to get a job. I need a real hobby. I need sleep. I need these bedbugs to go away for good. I need my issues to stop resurfacing. I need support. Fck it, I'll go listen to some Sufjan again.
I feel like crying. I need to get brave enough to suggest couple's therapy. I need to get a job. I need a real hobby. I need sleep. I need these bedbugs to go away for good. I need my issues to stop resurfacing. I need support. Fck it, I'll go listen to some Sufjan again.
In FE, I always seem to marry the thief characters. I have no problem with this. yee Niles and Gaius yoooo
In FE, I always seem to marry the thief characters. I have no problem with this. yee Niles and Gaius yoooo

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
when some dudebro says "not all men" on a video abt a r*pe victim [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/avatar_efb67a98f160_128.png[/img]
when some dudebro says "not all men" on a video abt a r*pe victim

HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Can History of Japan memes get popular again? They were fun and I miss them.
Can History of Japan memes get popular again? They were fun and I miss them.
"I'm inanimate garbage" ~ WTNV
Damn this podcast is so profound
"I'm inanimate garbage" ~ WTNV
Damn this podcast is so profound
I'm willingly sacrificing my sleep just so I can check to see if the loach trades have popped up.
I'm willingly sacrificing my sleep just so I can check to see if the loach trades have popped up.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 ... 2734 2735