Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2734 2735
Aaaaa Elise is safe! ;u;
Aaaaa Elise is safe! ;u;
OngggUl.gif
Rethinking decisions...Again. -w-
Rethinking decisions...Again. -w-
H.
Last time I burned the pan. This time i burned my hand. ... Karma sent by the poor pan.
Last time I burned the pan. This time i burned my hand. ... Karma sent by the poor pan.
zp1xBoR.png
I love Devils Never Cry. I love Vergil. I just love Devil May Cry 3.
I love Devils Never Cry. I love Vergil. I just love Devil May Cry 3.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD THAT AND COULDN'T FIT IN
I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD THAT AND COULDN'T FIT IN
13954.gif
I used $3 that could've gone to getting Resitance Taker for Percy to buy a DLC map that with a class I would never use only because I need the black Tinted Lenses (Seriously though why are they named the same thing) all because Gunter shares a voice actor with Albert Wesker.

I missed words
I used $3 that could've gone to getting Resitance Taker for Percy to buy a DLC map that with a class I would never use only because I need the black Tinted Lenses (Seriously though why are they named the same thing) all because Gunter shares a voice actor with Albert Wesker.

I missed words
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Why do I always feel tired.
Why do I always feel tired.
DONT START POSING FOR A PICTURE AND THEN STOP AND SAY "WE ARENT GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAYS NO THANKS" AND WALK OFF.
I DONT CARE. IF YOU BUY THE PICTURE OR NOT. I ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING THEM BC THATS WHAT IM JUDGED ON.

i hate my job
DONT START POSING FOR A PICTURE AND THEN STOP AND SAY "WE ARENT GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAYS NO THANKS" AND WALK OFF.
I DONT CARE. IF YOU BUY THE PICTURE OR NOT. I ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING THEM BC THATS WHAT IM JUDGED ON.

i hate my job
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
I really wish my mom didn't have cancer again.
I really wish my mom didn't have cancer again.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Sometimes I want to scream into a pillow.
Sometimes I want to scream into a pillow.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2734 2735