Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Friendly chats! Newbies and all!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello~! The name's Remiel!
I'm not a very old member on here but I'm sure I could help some of the newer members.
I'm interested in finding a few friends on here and I'll accept any friend requests. ^^ With joy, actually, and I don't mind messages on my wall or inbox.

I roleplay, so there's always that to keep in mind. Things I like would be anime, gaming, art, music, and obviously dragons.

-Tumblr- whiskeylore.tumblr.com If you add me just tell me and I'll follow you back. ^^

I also occasionally give out hatchlings to my friends on here and if you're in need of a certain species or coloring I'll be glad to help!

/I'd also be interested in starting a hatchery with a new or old friend of mine and if you'd be interested in it or are good with editing graphics please just inbox me. ^3^/
Hello~! The name's Remiel!
I'm not a very old member on here but I'm sure I could help some of the newer members.
I'm interested in finding a few friends on here and I'll accept any friend requests. ^^ With joy, actually, and I don't mind messages on my wall or inbox.

I roleplay, so there's always that to keep in mind. Things I like would be anime, gaming, art, music, and obviously dragons.

-Tumblr- whiskeylore.tumblr.com If you add me just tell me and I'll follow you back. ^^

I also occasionally give out hatchlings to my friends on here and if you're in need of a certain species or coloring I'll be glad to help!

/I'd also be interested in starting a hatchery with a new or old friend of mine and if you'd be interested in it or are good with editing graphics please just inbox me. ^3^/
cgCgwxt.png
Hello. I'm Finch and very, very new. It's nice to meet you. It's great to see how friendly the forum users are here on FR.
Hello. I'm Finch and very, very new. It's nice to meet you. It's great to see how friendly the forum users are here on FR.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Finchy
Hey Finch! I hope you're enjoying flight rising. ^^ Nice to meet 'cha too~ And yeah, it's definitely great. Love how friendly and darling the community is too.
@Finchy
Hey Finch! I hope you're enjoying flight rising. ^^ Nice to meet 'cha too~ And yeah, it's definitely great. Love how friendly and darling the community is too.
cgCgwxt.png
I also love how active the forums are. I've been on small community forums for too long.
I also love how active the forums are. I've been on small community forums for too long.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
hello :) im new here since monday. and im always looking for new friends lol

Remiel you said you were into Anime and Gaming, which kinds if i might ask? or if its easier maybe list a couple of favorites lol
hello :) im new here since monday. and im always looking for new friends lol

Remiel you said you were into Anime and Gaming, which kinds if i might ask? or if its easier maybe list a couple of favorites lol
FR_Banners_Lightning_1.png
@Rintalia
Oh! Welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ Hope you'e enjoying it and you don't mind me adding you as a friend!

~ Well, currently I'm finishing up on Attack on Titan and Madoka Magica. My dorky favorite is Shirokuma Cafe, since I adore bears, but I'm nowhere near finishing all of the episodes.
I've got a long list of favorites that I can send if I'll find it v3v. Heh, What about you? You can always inbox me if you'd like. ^^ Oh! And games.. Horrors and mysterious are preferred. I like anything strategic though I do like games like pokemon and Animal Crossing too.
@Rintalia
Oh! Welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ Hope you'e enjoying it and you don't mind me adding you as a friend!

~ Well, currently I'm finishing up on Attack on Titan and Madoka Magica. My dorky favorite is Shirokuma Cafe, since I adore bears, but I'm nowhere near finishing all of the episodes.
I've got a long list of favorites that I can send if I'll find it v3v. Heh, What about you? You can always inbox me if you'd like. ^^ Oh! And games.. Horrors and mysterious are preferred. I like anything strategic though I do like games like pokemon and Animal Crossing too.
cgCgwxt.png
@RacousRemy i dont mind at all! :)

attack on titan is absolutely awesome. so is madoka magica, hmm favourites though... i have to say just because ive grown up with them would be inuyasha and naruto. for more current stuff though Magi, attack on titan, pandora hearts, ...this list will go on forever lol

i could inbox you, but im still getting used to the site so im not sure on how to do some stuff yet. any messages ive gotten ive just replied to with that same message lol.

pokemon and animal crossing are absolutely awesome. i prefer RPG style games over others though.
@RacousRemy i dont mind at all! :)

attack on titan is absolutely awesome. so is madoka magica, hmm favourites though... i have to say just because ive grown up with them would be inuyasha and naruto. for more current stuff though Magi, attack on titan, pandora hearts, ...this list will go on forever lol

i could inbox you, but im still getting used to the site so im not sure on how to do some stuff yet. any messages ive gotten ive just replied to with that same message lol.

pokemon and animal crossing are absolutely awesome. i prefer RPG style games over others though.
FR_Banners_Lightning_1.png
*Goes to add/inbox you* >3< Mehehe.
*Goes to add/inbox you* >3< Mehehe.
cgCgwxt.png
Hello everyone! It seems you are enjoying your stay at Flight Rising so far! I'm glad to hear it and hope you will stay here for a good long while! :D

@RaucousRemy
Oh you do roleplaying like writing to each other on forums and through messages? ^^ (not D&D and such)
And you like gaming, art and music too! Yay! What kind of games and music do you like? :3
Hello everyone! It seems you are enjoying your stay at Flight Rising so far! I'm glad to hear it and hope you will stay here for a good long while! :D

@RaucousRemy
Oh you do roleplaying like writing to each other on forums and through messages? ^^ (not D&D and such)
And you like gaming, art and music too! Yay! What kind of games and music do you like? :3
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@Nethralia
Like writing on forums and messages, yes! ^3^ Bit of an addict to it, actually, and always open for new roleplay buds and ideas!

Yay indeed! Well, for gaming I just re-played through Dark Souls. I've recently finished The Last of Us (Major sniffles), and a run through of Silent Hill (Major shivers). Though currently I'm just being a dork with Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. You? ^^

Oh! Music.. Well, I'm not a fan of country and I don't know enough about rap to really give my opinion so.. I like punk, punk rock, rock, and ... pop. *hangs head* Though to be honest I'll listen to anything. ^^ You?
@Nethralia
Like writing on forums and messages, yes! ^3^ Bit of an addict to it, actually, and always open for new roleplay buds and ideas!

Yay indeed! Well, for gaming I just re-played through Dark Souls. I've recently finished The Last of Us (Major sniffles), and a run through of Silent Hill (Major shivers). Though currently I'm just being a dork with Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. You? ^^

Oh! Music.. Well, I'm not a fan of country and I don't know enough about rap to really give my opinion so.. I like punk, punk rock, rock, and ... pop. *hangs head* Though to be honest I'll listen to anything. ^^ You?
cgCgwxt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6