Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Friendly chats! Newbies and all!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RaucousRemy
I haven't roleplayed in months because I have a hard time finding people that wants to roleplay the same things as me. What do you usually roleplay about?

I can honestly say that I have never played those games, but I have watched while other people played. They seem like a bunch of fun. Are you going to get Dark Souls II perhaps?
For me it is mostly Battlefield, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Assassin's Creed (haven't play that game for about a year though). I have a bunch of games on my shelves!

Ahh so you like a little bit of everything so long as it sounds good to you?
I am a metal-fan, yes... but I also listen to instrumental, inspiring music ^^
@RaucousRemy
I haven't roleplayed in months because I have a hard time finding people that wants to roleplay the same things as me. What do you usually roleplay about?

I can honestly say that I have never played those games, but I have watched while other people played. They seem like a bunch of fun. Are you going to get Dark Souls II perhaps?
For me it is mostly Battlefield, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Assassin's Creed (haven't play that game for about a year though). I have a bunch of games on my shelves!

Ahh so you like a little bit of everything so long as it sounds good to you?
I am a metal-fan, yes... but I also listen to instrumental, inspiring music ^^
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
hello i'm dusty and i've been here for four days now! i'm really enjoying it so far :D

@RascousRemy you have the same interests as me! and i own ac:nl and pokemon x too! are there any other 3ds games you own? uvu
hello i'm dusty and i've been here for four days now! i'm really enjoying it so far :D

@RascousRemy you have the same interests as me! and i own ac:nl and pokemon x too! are there any other 3ds games you own? uvu
9g0BXbt.gif
@Nethralia

A bit of everything and nothing, really. I do most fandoms as long as I know of them and have a good grasp on the character. Though I prefer original plot lines and characters. Currently looking for something more... dramatic? Post-Apocalyptic maybe. Though i have a sci-fi/older centuries in a modern setting idea that I'm after.

I might be getting it! Though I fear that it'll be so much harder that I die on the start screen. ;3; I love Assasin's Creed! Have yet to get the new game though, since I don't really have time for it. And Fallout..
@Nethralia

A bit of everything and nothing, really. I do most fandoms as long as I know of them and have a good grasp on the character. Though I prefer original plot lines and characters. Currently looking for something more... dramatic? Post-Apocalyptic maybe. Though i have a sci-fi/older centuries in a modern setting idea that I'm after.

I might be getting it! Though I fear that it'll be so much harder that I die on the start screen. ;3; I love Assasin's Creed! Have yet to get the new game though, since I don't really have time for it. And Fallout..
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy
That sounds absolutely wonderful! I have a long list of stuff I roleplay about; Sci-fi, modern fantasy, medieval and vikings with or without fantasy, post-apocalyptic, criminal organizations, surviving, Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls...

Lol yes I have classmate who got that and he died instantly. But he also played through it faster than the first game because he knew that it was going to be hard and he had practiced a lot by playing the first game. I haven't got the new Assassin's Creed either, no money, sadly.
@RaucousRemy
That sounds absolutely wonderful! I have a long list of stuff I roleplay about; Sci-fi, modern fantasy, medieval and vikings with or without fantasy, post-apocalyptic, criminal organizations, surviving, Game of Thrones, Elder Scrolls...

Lol yes I have classmate who got that and he died instantly. But he also played through it faster than the first game because he knew that it was going to be hard and he had practiced a lot by playing the first game. I haven't got the new Assassin's Creed either, no money, sadly.
Hello @Dusty! And welcome to Flight Rising! ^^
Have you decided on a favorite dragon breed yet? :D
Hello @Dusty! And welcome to Flight Rising! ^^
Have you decided on a favorite dragon breed yet? :D
@Dusty Oh! You sound like someone I totally need to trade friend codes with! Message me yours and I shall give you mine and we can go play some New Leaf. ^^ Well, I've got all the DS pokemon games and the new Legend of Zelda's for the 3DS, to name a few. A lot of random animal games for it too since I used to be a huge animal dork!
I'm also glad that you're enjoying flightrising! It's a great place!

@Nethralia
Oh my! We should totally start a roleplay! I love medieval roleplays and I never find other people who do! And 1+ for Game of Thrones. ^^
Well, once I get paid, I might get it.. Though so many other games are coming out around this time too so I can see some tough choices coming towards me v3v
@Dusty Oh! You sound like someone I totally need to trade friend codes with! Message me yours and I shall give you mine and we can go play some New Leaf. ^^ Well, I've got all the DS pokemon games and the new Legend of Zelda's for the 3DS, to name a few. A lot of random animal games for it too since I used to be a huge animal dork!
I'm also glad that you're enjoying flightrising! It's a great place!

@Nethralia
Oh my! We should totally start a roleplay! I love medieval roleplays and I never find other people who do! And 1+ for Game of Thrones. ^^
Well, once I get paid, I might get it.. Though so many other games are coming out around this time too so I can see some tough choices coming towards me v3v
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy
We totally should! :D If you can bear with my grammar not being perfect since English is not my native language ^^ Oh you like Game of Thrones too? Perhaps we should start a roleplay about that! If you're in, of course ^^ have you read the books? Or just watching the series on TV?

Lol yes they shouldn't release all the great games at once!
@RaucousRemy
We totally should! :D If you can bear with my grammar not being perfect since English is not my native language ^^ Oh you like Game of Thrones too? Perhaps we should start a roleplay about that! If you're in, of course ^^ have you read the books? Or just watching the series on TV?

Lol yes they shouldn't release all the great games at once!
Hullo! How's everyone doing?
Hullo! How's everyone doing?
@Nethralia
I totally can! Especially since' I'm from Germany. ^w^ Heheh. Trust me. I'm a speed typer so I hope you can ignore my occasional errors T3T. Oh! I love GoT! I read the books (Except for the latest, since my friend stole it.), and I'm slowly catching up to the T.V. show. Heard something exciting happened in the newer episode ;3;. Well, we can inbox about the roleplay ! ^^ Maybe we can even make our own plot around the GoT world? Ah, so many decisions!

They definitely shouldn't. It saddens me and many others. >Insert random sad panda image
@Nethralia
I totally can! Especially since' I'm from Germany. ^w^ Heheh. Trust me. I'm a speed typer so I hope you can ignore my occasional errors T3T. Oh! I love GoT! I read the books (Except for the latest, since my friend stole it.), and I'm slowly catching up to the T.V. show. Heard something exciting happened in the newer episode ;3;. Well, we can inbox about the roleplay ! ^^ Maybe we can even make our own plot around the GoT world? Ah, so many decisions!

They definitely shouldn't. It saddens me and many others. >Insert random sad panda image
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy
Ah is that so? Then we are on the same page then about the English thing! I shall send you a message so we can discuss our adventures further! :D
@RaucousRemy
Ah is that so? Then we are on the same page then about the English thing! I shall send you a message so we can discuss our adventures further! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6