Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Friendly chats! Newbies and all!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RaucousRemy
i've never noticed the auction house before! ah that's so good and so easy to get nice dragons, i'm so glad i know about it now haha! uvu
@RaucousRemy
i've never noticed the auction house before! ah that's so good and so easy to get nice dragons, i'm so glad i know about it now haha! uvu
9g0BXbt.gif
@Dusty
Aw! Really!? ^^ It's a great place to get good things! Anything else you'd like to know? ^^
@Dusty
Aw! Really!? ^^ It's a great place to get good things! Anything else you'd like to know? ^^
cgCgwxt.png
Hi there, everyone~

'Nother newbie here. How is everyone doing today?
Hi there, everyone~

'Nother newbie here. How is everyone doing today?
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
@Specimen

Hey! How're you liking flight rising? ^^ Love your mirror Erebis and the descriptions for them! Always nice to see a proud Plague friend.
@Specimen

Hey! How're you liking flight rising? ^^ Love your mirror Erebis and the descriptions for them! Always nice to see a proud Plague friend.
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy

Oh, I am loving it. Within hours of playing I was already addicted XD And thank you! Erebis is my baby. She is my favorite, no question.

I am gradually working on a bit of back story for the clan and all my dragons, it's just so fun to do~ Hopefully I will be able to set aside some time to type up small descriptions for the rest of my dragons before getting more. ^^
@RaucousRemy

Oh, I am loving it. Within hours of playing I was already addicted XD And thank you! Erebis is my baby. She is my favorite, no question.

I am gradually working on a bit of back story for the clan and all my dragons, it's just so fun to do~ Hopefully I will be able to set aside some time to type up small descriptions for the rest of my dragons before getting more. ^^
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
@Specimen

Oh! I can see why. ^^ Gembond's always a pretty gene. And yeah, I was addicted nearly instantly too. v3v'.

Oh! We're doing the same thing then too! I love giving them backstories though I still need to figure out the general direction for my clan as a whole. ^^
@Specimen

Oh! I can see why. ^^ Gembond's always a pretty gene. And yeah, I was addicted nearly instantly too. v3v'.

Oh! We're doing the same thing then too! I love giving them backstories though I still need to figure out the general direction for my clan as a whole. ^^
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy

Yessss. Gembond and Crackle are turning out to be my favorites if my Clan is any indication XD Funny thing is, I have a fixation on the circuit gene, and kept trying to find a nice dragon with it, only to keep finding these gorgeous gembond and crackle babies XD

I have a bit of an idea for a direction for my clan. Erebis is the Matriarch, and everyone else is basically chosen to fit a role. I have some of my dragon's roles decided. Others I haven't figured out yet. ^^
@RaucousRemy

Yessss. Gembond and Crackle are turning out to be my favorites if my Clan is any indication XD Funny thing is, I have a fixation on the circuit gene, and kept trying to find a nice dragon with it, only to keep finding these gorgeous gembond and crackle babies XD

I have a bit of an idea for a direction for my clan. Erebis is the Matriarch, and everyone else is basically chosen to fit a role. I have some of my dragon's roles decided. Others I haven't figured out yet. ^^
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
@Specimen

Oh man! Same here! ^^ I used to hate the crackle gene but now nearly every favorite in my clan has said gene. And mh'hm, I used to be really into the circuit gene dragons but now I don't own a single one. v3v. Crackle's just usually turn out so gorgeous.

^^ Aw, cute little ruling Plague dragons for the win! My Queen of the clan.. Well, there's two. Two sisters, though Galadriel is probably the true ruling figure. ^^ I've also got a few others that fit rules like prophets, warriors, and even a book keep! Can't wait to see how your clan turns out. ^^
@Specimen

Oh man! Same here! ^^ I used to hate the crackle gene but now nearly every favorite in my clan has said gene. And mh'hm, I used to be really into the circuit gene dragons but now I don't own a single one. v3v. Crackle's just usually turn out so gorgeous.

^^ Aw, cute little ruling Plague dragons for the win! My Queen of the clan.. Well, there's two. Two sisters, though Galadriel is probably the true ruling figure. ^^ I've also got a few others that fit rules like prophets, warriors, and even a book keep! Can't wait to see how your clan turns out. ^^
cgCgwxt.png
@RaucousRemy

Yes. I didn't realize just how gorgeous crackle could be until I considered changing my ridgeback from a crackle to a circuit. Crackle it just so versatile. Circuit, to me only really fits if you're going for a sleek look, you know? I do finally have a circuit, though. I changed one of my gembonds to circuit, since it suited her better to me. (And I have plenty other gembonds already XD)

Ohhhh~ Your Clan sounds awesome. I have a couple of mine that are going to be warriors, one is a healer of sorts. I am thinking of my Coatls being egg keepers. They are such a delicate looking breed.
@RaucousRemy

Yes. I didn't realize just how gorgeous crackle could be until I considered changing my ridgeback from a crackle to a circuit. Crackle it just so versatile. Circuit, to me only really fits if you're going for a sleek look, you know? I do finally have a circuit, though. I changed one of my gembonds to circuit, since it suited her better to me. (And I have plenty other gembonds already XD)

Ohhhh~ Your Clan sounds awesome. I have a couple of mine that are going to be warriors, one is a healer of sorts. I am thinking of my Coatls being egg keepers. They are such a delicate looking breed.
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
@Specimen

Yeah. I would probably prefer a Spiral for circuit since they're all sleek to begin with anyhow. ^^ Oh man, gembonds. I always want to love gembonds but when I see it on one of my own dragons it always sort of horrifies me. T3T

Coatls' would make great egg keepers! ^^ I currently have mine as snooty little outcasts from other clans.
@Specimen

Yeah. I would probably prefer a Spiral for circuit since they're all sleek to begin with anyhow. ^^ Oh man, gembonds. I always want to love gembonds but when I see it on one of my own dragons it always sort of horrifies me. T3T

Coatls' would make great egg keepers! ^^ I currently have mine as snooty little outcasts from other clans.
cgCgwxt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6