Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone from Aywas?
1 2
I found out about this site from Aywas, and I know a few people play... just dont know how many! :D

Where are you Ay-Kin! :D
I found out about this site from Aywas, and I know a few people play... just dont know how many! :D

Where are you Ay-Kin! :D
I was on Aywas, but I forgot all my login info when I was studying abroad for a month...even which e-mail I had signed up with. I really enjoyed it while I was there though. Sooo many cute critters uvu
I was on Aywas, but I forgot all my login info when I was studying abroad for a month...even which e-mail I had signed up with. I really enjoyed it while I was there though. Sooo many cute critters uvu
Its expanded a lot! :P
I've been on for 4 years and I cant believe how much its changed!
Its expanded a lot! :P
I've been on for 4 years and I cant believe how much its changed!
I'm on Aywas, been there...*checks profile*...just under 2 years now. Huh, seemed like less. :P

I collect bumbles like crazy, only missing 3 now. I also colour pets sometimes, and finally tried my hand at some HA items as well, that's a lot of fun. I haven't been too active lately, but now that this slashbot event is happening, maybe that'll change. XD My ID is 38908.
I'm on Aywas, been there...*checks profile*...just under 2 years now. Huh, seemed like less. :P

I collect bumbles like crazy, only missing 3 now. I also colour pets sometimes, and finally tried my hand at some HA items as well, that's a lot of fun. I haven't been too active lately, but now that this slashbot event is happening, maybe that'll change. XD My ID is 38908.
She shone with cold and wintry flame...

tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I used to be super active on Aywas back when it was pretty new, but I really just never log in anymore. I'm Des #3790 on there.
I used to be super active on Aywas back when it was pretty new, but I really just never log in anymore. I'm Des #3790 on there.
zQ6DQTa.png
I'm on there as Silver 1464
I'm on there as Silver 1464
Me me me!
Me me me!
kat! :D

Lol, I'm Hales #5800 on there now, but I was always chunkio before :)
kat! :D

Lol, I'm Hales #5800 on there now, but I was always chunkio before :)
i just joined a few days ago but im super confused on what to do so i just adventure all the time #58985
i just joined a few days ago but im super confused on what to do so i just adventure all the time #58985
@Ruckus
I'll help you out with whatever you need help on and get you started! I'm Hales #5800
@Ruckus
I'll help you out with whatever you need help on and get you started! I'm Hales #5800
1 2