Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone from Aywas?
1 2
@Chunkio thank you!! someone gave me a bunch of cool apparel and they also have a fr account so that was cool. can you give me advise on what pets to catch? like i know some are more rare than others but does it really matter?
@Chunkio thank you!! someone gave me a bunch of cool apparel and they also have a fr account so that was cool. can you give me advise on what pets to catch? like i know some are more rare than others but does it really matter?
If you get heavy into collecting site pets the aywapedia will be your best friend lol There is a list of every pet on the site with its description and tells you if you have it or not. Be wary of your permit, dont get caught poaching or they fine you 100k lol

There are different levels of rarity, and mostly people like to collect all the pets from each area... but personal preference comes into play because even the most common can be the prettiest pet.

If you tell me your id # I can toss a few things at you to help you out! :)

and... really go for this easter egg field! Generous members and site staff drop in custom pets, breeding items, expensive items from the gp shop, and a ton more!

You can select an egg every 10 minutes as long as you've deposited one within the last 10 minutes :)
If you get heavy into collecting site pets the aywapedia will be your best friend lol There is a list of every pet on the site with its description and tells you if you have it or not. Be wary of your permit, dont get caught poaching or they fine you 100k lol

There are different levels of rarity, and mostly people like to collect all the pets from each area... but personal preference comes into play because even the most common can be the prettiest pet.

If you tell me your id # I can toss a few things at you to help you out! :)

and... really go for this easter egg field! Generous members and site staff drop in custom pets, breeding items, expensive items from the gp shop, and a ton more!

You can select an egg every 10 minutes as long as you've deposited one within the last 10 minutes :)
@Ruckus
sorry! Forgot to tag you lol
@Ruckus
sorry! Forgot to tag you lol
@Chunkio uh i think i might have accidentally poached a few but i got sent to a thing that said something like "are you sure you want to poach this pet" and i clicked no but i got it anyway, can you explain that??? my ID is #58985
@Chunkio uh i think i might have accidentally poached a few but i got sent to a thing that said something like "are you sure you want to poach this pet" and i clicked no but i got it anyway, can you explain that??? my ID is #58985
Yeah that does happen lol Its kind of a glitchy thing that really hasnt been fixed. Always hit no though so they dont fine you... silly waste of bp :p

Also, if you're using adventure, make sure you have a stock of hash brownies! They give you unlimited energy for 10 minutes at a time!
Yeah that does happen lol Its kind of a glitchy thing that really hasnt been fixed. Always hit no though so they dont fine you... silly waste of bp :p

Also, if you're using adventure, make sure you have a stock of hash brownies! They give you unlimited energy for 10 minutes at a time!
1 2