Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy 413 Homestucks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I know there's Homestucks on the site, and you might be surprised to know that I am one! :P

Happy 413!

Let's make this a sharing thread!

What's your favourite thing in Homestuck? Favourite Character(s)? Do you have a Fantroll? Have a piece of art you'd like to share?

Share anything and everything! Fell free to discuss anything! :33
I know there's Homestucks on the site, and you might be surprised to know that I am one! :P

Happy 413!

Let's make this a sharing thread!

What's your favourite thing in Homestuck? Favourite Character(s)? Do you have a Fantroll? Have a piece of art you'd like to share?

Share anything and everything! Fell free to discuss anything! :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Yay, I was waiting for a post like this, you are really on the ball hehe. Happy 4/13! ^-^ And a happy birthday to John! :p (You're banner is fantastic btw.) Hm, my favorite thing about homestuck has to be... the idea of a dying universe creating a new one, and the story, I LOVE the story itself! My favorite character is Karkat. /shot My favorite kid would be Dave of course, he's so cool. I like John and his dorky self of course too. ;-; Stay cool homestucks! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1b6d996ca86ecc155c00763e8bf0dcce/tumblr_inline_n3yc5p7rWe1rjjbl6.png[/img]
Yay, I was waiting for a post like this, you are really on the ball hehe. Happy 4/13! ^-^
And a happy birthday to John! :p
(You're banner is fantastic btw.)

Hm, my favorite thing about homestuck has to be... the idea of a dying universe creating a new one, and the story, I LOVE the story itself! My favorite character is Karkat. /shot My favorite kid would be Dave of course, he's so cool. I like John and his dorky self of course too. ;-;

Stay cool homestucks!
tumblr_inline_n3yc5p7rWe1rjjbl6.png
tumblr_ocdn95b5fg1us53xfo2_500_by_foxtrot_2_2-db3usoz.png
wooo yes! i knew something like this would pop up >:] there's lots about homestuck i love god aaaa. buy my favorite troll would have to be terezi. heheh. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcva6oXgFY1r3emifo1_400.gif[/img]
wooo yes! i knew something like this would pop up >:]
there's lots about homestuck i love god aaaa. buy my favorite troll would have to be terezi. heheh.
tumblr_mcva6oXgFY1r3emifo1_400.gif
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Happy 413 !!

Favourite troll has gOT to be Meenah, and favourite kid is definitely Roxy. Can't wait to work on my Roxy cosplay :'D

Favourite thing? Gotta be how in depth everything is, especially the names. Like all the mythology connected to them and it all works so well and i love it !!
Also typing quirks yo.
Happy 413 !!

Favourite troll has gOT to be Meenah, and favourite kid is definitely Roxy. Can't wait to work on my Roxy cosplay :'D

Favourite thing? Gotta be how in depth everything is, especially the names. Like all the mythology connected to them and it all works so well and i love it !!
Also typing quirks yo.
d0sYcAx.png
Heck yeah homestuck usernames.
My favorite characters are John, Roxy and Calliope.. and my favorite part of homestuck entirely probably is JOHN. RISE UP.
Heck yeah homestuck usernames.
My favorite characters are John, Roxy and Calliope.. and my favorite part of homestuck entirely probably is JOHN. RISE UP.
l1TZ5mn.gif
Awwwww yeah! Super stoked for this day, especially to see all the 413 art people are making on tumblr!

You all ROCK! My favourite is Redglare because she's a hardcore badarse, and my fvourite kid is Roxy! :33

Make her pay and Descend are my favourite shorts. I love the music.
Awwwww yeah! Super stoked for this day, especially to see all the 413 art people are making on tumblr!

You all ROCK! My favourite is Redglare because she's a hardcore badarse, and my fvourite kid is Roxy! :33

Make her pay and Descend are my favourite shorts. I love the music.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
HOMESTUCK? I've been waiting for this day ;u; My favorites have to be the Vriska or her ancestor. Aranea is a bit... um, different. My favorite kid has to be John!
HOMESTUCK? I've been waiting for this day ;u; My favorites have to be the Vriska or her ancestor. Aranea is a bit... um, different. My favorite kid has to be John!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Happy 413 Everyone!

Hah, @NeophyteRedglare, hello again!

I think the Grand Highblood is my favorite, but I actually love them all equally so I can't really say.
The whole story in itself is my favorite thing, too. It's too great.
As far as fantrolls, I have a single one.
Pinging my bud @Sirrah because literally 95% of his dragons are fantrolls.
Happy 413 Everyone!

Hah, @NeophyteRedglare, hello again!

I think the Grand Highblood is my favorite, but I actually love them all equally so I can't really say.
The whole story in itself is my favorite thing, too. It's too great.
As far as fantrolls, I have a single one.
Pinging my bud @Sirrah because literally 95% of his dragons are fantrolls.
BkLX97a.png
Could it be timed any better? I mean, we get the five year anniversary of Homestuck today, and newbies coming in tomorrow. So today, the Homestuck fans can tell people on Flight Rising about Homestuck, and tomorrow, the opposite should occur.

Also, the best character is Sollux Captor. One reason why is because he still manages to remain important, even though he is dead. Sort of. Possibly. It's complicated.
Could it be timed any better? I mean, we get the five year anniversary of Homestuck today, and newbies coming in tomorrow. So today, the Homestuck fans can tell people on Flight Rising about Homestuck, and tomorrow, the opposite should occur.

Also, the best character is Sollux Captor. One reason why is because he still manages to remain important, even though he is dead. Sort of. Possibly. It's complicated.
Happy 4/13 everyone! ='D It's my first actually and I'm celebrating in style. Got my god tier John shirt and hood on and Skaianet radio playin'. I also bought some stuff off Whatpumpkin (Sufferer necklace, Salamander plush, beta kids art print "Together", aaaand I got my boyfriend a Hero of Time shirt and a Crocodile consort plush since he'll be cosplaying Dave at the next con we go to). Also laughing 'cause I got two of my best friends into Homestuck super deep recently. Ahhh~

My favorite thing? Does everything count? Okay, let's go with all the fourth wall breaking. Never have I ever laughed so hard about that in my life. Or this. Literally my favorite panel ever. Or even all the amazing fanmade music; the parodies and original songs are all amazing. c:

My favorite characters are... John, Tavros, Mituna, Karkat, Terezi, Dave, Sollux, Nepeta, Rufioh, Meenah, Calliope, Latula, Dolorosa, aaaaaaaaaaaand all the others right after. I don't hate anyone. Really. I love them all. XD

I don't have a fantroll, but I really should make one sometime! ^^

As for art, here have this picture of a scary Gamzee my boyfriend drew a little bit ago: :o)
Also here's this. ;D
Happy 4/13 everyone! ='D It's my first actually and I'm celebrating in style. Got my god tier John shirt and hood on and Skaianet radio playin'. I also bought some stuff off Whatpumpkin (Sufferer necklace, Salamander plush, beta kids art print "Together", aaaand I got my boyfriend a Hero of Time shirt and a Crocodile consort plush since he'll be cosplaying Dave at the next con we go to). Also laughing 'cause I got two of my best friends into Homestuck super deep recently. Ahhh~

My favorite thing? Does everything count? Okay, let's go with all the fourth wall breaking. Never have I ever laughed so hard about that in my life. Or this. Literally my favorite panel ever. Or even all the amazing fanmade music; the parodies and original songs are all amazing. c:

My favorite characters are... John, Tavros, Mituna, Karkat, Terezi, Dave, Sollux, Nepeta, Rufioh, Meenah, Calliope, Latula, Dolorosa, aaaaaaaaaaaand all the others right after. I don't hate anyone. Really. I love them all. XD

I don't have a fantroll, but I really should make one sometime! ^^

As for art, here have this picture of a scary Gamzee my boyfriend drew a little bit ago: :o)
Also here's this. ;D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9