Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy 413 Homestucks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello I'm new here. I just joined about 2 days ago and it is such a relief to see I'm not the only Homestuck here lol.

Oh and @NeophyteRedglare how did you make your banner its gorgeous
Hello I'm new here. I just joined about 2 days ago and it is such a relief to see I'm not the only Homestuck here lol.

Oh and @NeophyteRedglare how did you make your banner its gorgeous
ach.png
@hOnKhOnK

Most def. not the only Homestuck, Welcome aboard!

As for your question, I made it myself in GIMP. I cut out pictures and put it together. I can make anyone one if they want. :33
@hOnKhOnK

Most def. not the only Homestuck, Welcome aboard!

As for your question, I made it myself in GIMP. I cut out pictures and put it together. I can make anyone one if they want. :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@LittlestMedic

Got one right here! And a couple pages back there's a Jake Cosplayer...They posted a picture. :33
@LittlestMedic

Got one right here! And a couple pages back there's a Jake Cosplayer...They posted a picture. :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
*rolls on floor* Ah a homestuck YES!
*rolls on floor* Ah a homestuck YES!
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
@NeophyteRedglare Sweet! I myself have a Mindfang cosplay- I'm taking it to the London Expo Comicon this May 8D. Meeting with a Dualscar there, we're gonna get some amaaaazing shots. I'll see if I can find some pictures, there's loads floating around the web of me from October, where I went with a group of friends. Unfortunately, in October I was forced to cosplay without my black wig as it hadn't arrived by the time I went to the con. So yeah, I tried to dye my naturally brunette hair the darkest brown possible and it didn't really work. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2463ef9a8848121b70b50ac42761c383/tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo3_250.jpg[/img] The guy with me was part of my group- we all went as Ancestors, and his was by far the best. Partly because he pretty much WAS Dualscar. He has the ego down perfectly.
@NeophyteRedglare

Sweet! I myself have a Mindfang cosplay- I'm taking it to the London Expo Comicon this May 8D. Meeting with a Dualscar there, we're gonna get some amaaaazing shots.
I'll see if I can find some pictures, there's loads floating around the web of me from October, where I went with a group of friends.

Unfortunately, in October I was forced to cosplay without my black wig as it hadn't arrived by the time I went to the con. So yeah, I tried to dye my naturally brunette hair the darkest brown possible and it didn't really work.

tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo3_250.jpg

The guy with me was part of my group- we all went as Ancestors, and his was by far the best. Partly because he pretty much WAS Dualscar. He has the ego down perfectly.
I'm back from a 8 year hiatus. Hi!
@NeophyteRedglare
Thank you :3 now when I have the time I will hopefully have a gorgeous banner too.
@NeophyteRedglare
Thank you :3 now when I have the time I will hopefully have a gorgeous banner too.
ach.png
[quote name="LittlestMedic" date="2014-04-16 10:28:52"]@NeophyteRedglare Sweet! I myself have a Mindfang cosplay- I'm taking it to the London Expo Comicon this May 8D. Meeting with a Dualscar there, we're gonna get some amaaaazing shots. I'll see if I can find some pictures, there's loads floating around the web of me from October, where I went with a group of friends. Unfortunately, in October I was forced to cosplay without my black wig as it hadn't arrived by the time I went to the con. So yeah, I tried to dye my naturally brunette hair the darkest brown possible and it didn't really work. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2463ef9a8848121b70b50ac42761c383/tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo3_250.jpg[/img] The guy with me was part of my group- we all went as Ancestors, and his was by far the best. Partly because he pretty much WAS Dualscar. He has the ego down perfectly.[/quote] Ahh, you guys look amazing!
LittlestMedic wrote on 2014-04-16 10:28:52:
@NeophyteRedglare

Sweet! I myself have a Mindfang cosplay- I'm taking it to the London Expo Comicon this May 8D. Meeting with a Dualscar there, we're gonna get some amaaaazing shots.
I'll see if I can find some pictures, there's loads floating around the web of me from October, where I went with a group of friends.

Unfortunately, in October I was forced to cosplay without my black wig as it hadn't arrived by the time I went to the con. So yeah, I tried to dye my naturally brunette hair the darkest brown possible and it didn't really work.

tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo3_250.jpg

The guy with me was part of my group- we all went as Ancestors, and his was by far the best. Partly because he pretty much WAS Dualscar. He has the ego down perfectly.

Ahh, you guys look amazing!
@LittlestMedic

That looks so cool!! I wish I had pictures of my Redglare cosplay, but I haven't used it yet...I've been busy trying to put together the rest of my half-done cosplays...XD I got excited thinking you meant London, Ontario, but then I realized you didn't...So close, yet so far...
@LittlestMedic

That looks so cool!! I wish I had pictures of my Redglare cosplay, but I haven't used it yet...I've been busy trying to put together the rest of my half-done cosplays...XD I got excited thinking you meant London, Ontario, but then I realized you didn't...So close, yet so far...
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
@rubyrouge Thank you! Guy (the Dualscar) was super proud of his cosplay, although there was a few design flaws. For example, he made his armour out of sheet metal, cut and spray painted into Dualscar's armour. He didn't leave room for the fact that he would need to sit down, and the spiked ends of the armour, every time he sat down, would spear him in the upper leg and groin area, and it was just hilarious watching him try and achieve it. @NeophyteRedglare Nooo, sorry, London as in England. I have some more pictures on my tumblr... [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/53839f4bcd3169f6c319b660b781e758/tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo5_250.jpg[/img] That's my moirail, Dee, who went as Nepeta, along with our Dualscar's girlfriend as Fem!Sufferer, and our mutual friend as Redglare. Some of the large group of us in the Homestuckers... [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/bc48359ee56cdfafd4533534d2578bae/tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo4_250.jpg[/img]
@rubyrouge

Thank you! Guy (the Dualscar) was super proud of his cosplay, although there was a few design flaws. For example, he made his armour out of sheet metal, cut and spray painted into Dualscar's armour.
He didn't leave room for the fact that he would need to sit down, and the spiked ends of the armour, every time he sat down, would spear him in the upper leg and groin area, and it was just hilarious watching him try and achieve it.

@NeophyteRedglare

Nooo, sorry, London as in England.

I have some more pictures on my tumblr...

tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo5_250.jpg

That's my moirail, Dee, who went as Nepeta, along with our Dualscar's girlfriend as Fem!Sufferer, and our mutual friend as Redglare.

Some of the large group of us in the Homestuckers...

tumblr_mvjo0j2Mgr1rushkmo4_250.jpg
I'm back from a 8 year hiatus. Hi!
@LittlestMedic

God I can't wait for FanExpo in the summer...I might be going to Anime North in May, but for sure Fan Expo in August. I'll be posting pictures from then! You guys are all adorable, I love cons...
@LittlestMedic

God I can't wait for FanExpo in the summer...I might be going to Anime North in May, but for sure Fan Expo in August. I'll be posting pictures from then! You guys are all adorable, I love cons...
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9