Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WINTER SOLDIER *screams*
1 2 3 4
I have yet to go see it again, but some time next week, I think. I have a friend who was annoyed that I went to go see it without them.

I need to make amends.

Yeah.

Let's go with that for a reason. /cough
I have yet to go see it again, but some time next week, I think. I have a friend who was annoyed that I went to go see it without them.

I need to make amends.

Yeah.

Let's go with that for a reason. /cough
I've seen it four times and I'm still not over it.
I've seen it four times and I'm still not over it.
The movie was so good. I am hoping to see it a second time. And then all other times after that until I die. Then I'll watch it from then on.

105edxg.jpg

MUST. WATCH.
The movie was so good. I am hoping to see it a second time. And then all other times after that until I die. Then I'll watch it from then on.

105edxg.jpg

MUST. WATCH.
@Lyani

That picture (or set of pictures) makes me laugh every time I see it.

Oh, he's a treasure, isn't he?
@Lyani

That picture (or set of pictures) makes me laugh every time I see it.

Oh, he's a treasure, isn't he?
@buckybarnes

Yes I had the set of pictures show up on my dash on Tumblr and I died. Hes perfect xD
@buckybarnes

Yes I had the set of pictures show up on my dash on Tumblr and I died. Hes perfect xD
Oh my god that movie was perfection.
Oh my god that movie was perfection.
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
Was I the only one who felt like crying throughout the entire thing (due to numerous factors)
because that's exactly what happened
it was so good?
it is so good
what the heck
what
the
heck
wow
I came into this thread with so much to say but of course just recapping the film in my head is rendering me SPEECHLESS I cannot
Was I the only one who felt like crying throughout the entire thing (due to numerous factors)
because that's exactly what happened
it was so good?
it is so good
what the heck
what
the
heck
wow
I came into this thread with so much to say but of course just recapping the film in my head is rendering me SPEECHLESS I cannot
I went to see it for a third time. Using the excuse that neither my sister nor my friend S had seen it yet. Stayed for the second stinger this time.
i
am
broken
911 please help
I went to see it for a third time. Using the excuse that neither my sister nor my friend S had seen it yet. Stayed for the second stinger this time.
i
am
broken
911 please help
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
I LOVED this movie, and I thought it was such a huge step up from the first Captain America. I got to go see it for free too, which was just the icing on the awesomeness cake. Cap's butt shots aside, I'd have to say my favorite scene was definitely Nick Fury's car chase. The CGI stuff with the ships was cool too, but practical effects in action scenes have this tangibility that pretty much can't be beat.
I LOVED this movie, and I thought it was such a huge step up from the first Captain America. I got to go see it for free too, which was just the icing on the awesomeness cake. Cap's butt shots aside, I'd have to say my favorite scene was definitely Nick Fury's car chase. The CGI stuff with the ships was cool too, but practical effects in action scenes have this tangibility that pretty much can't be beat.
I really liked it. Different in tone from some of the other marvel verse stuff but damn it it worked. Also I loved caps and widows character development.
BUT THE FIGHTING WAS FANTASTIC CUZ YAY REALISM(well as realistic as you can get in a superhero movie) and damn it the choreography was awesome.

Now if only I could drag my dad to go see it again with me.
I really liked it. Different in tone from some of the other marvel verse stuff but damn it it worked. Also I loved caps and widows character development.
BUT THE FIGHTING WAS FANTASTIC CUZ YAY REALISM(well as realistic as you can get in a superhero movie) and damn it the choreography was awesome.

Now if only I could drag my dad to go see it again with me.
frsigbannersmskinny.png
1 2 3 4