Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WINTER SOLDIER *screams*
1 2 3 4
I just saw it!! I was in a puddle of happiness by the end; it was such an incredible sequel!
I just saw it!! I was in a puddle of happiness by the end; it was such an incredible sequel!
DuLvCwY.png
My brother went to go see it the day after I did and texted me this:
Quote:
1. lie on the floor
2. try not to cry
3. cry a lot
My brother went to go see it the day after I did and texted me this:
Quote:
1. lie on the floor
2. try not to cry
3. cry a lot
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
Yeh it was really nice. I was really surprised that I managed to go through it without crying.
Yeh it was really nice. I was really surprised that I managed to go through it without crying.
LIo8D8G.gif
OH MAN I just saw it the other day with friends. SUCH A FABULOUS MOVIE. MY GOD. I will always be totally amazed by Marvel's ability to perfectly balance the humor and seriousness in their movies because dude. Flawless.

also re: crying - i barely made it. i instead made quiet, high-pitched noises of emotional distress ;~;
OH MAN I just saw it the other day with friends. SUCH A FABULOUS MOVIE. MY GOD. I will always be totally amazed by Marvel's ability to perfectly balance the humor and seriousness in their movies because dude. Flawless.

also re: crying - i barely made it. i instead made quiet, high-pitched noises of emotional distress ;~;
NgszpbD.png
"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
Easily one of the best superhero movies in recent memory. The end cred scene set up age of ultron perfectly if you know anything about who the "twins" are.

What sucks is that even though Disney owns Marvel they don't own spiderman or Xmen so its going to be interesting to see how they run with the concept of the "twins" in Avengers 2 being unable to mention who they really are or that they are mutants.

But the movie itself, easily one of the best superhero movies in recent memory. Now I just have to wait for Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman 2...ugh.
Easily one of the best superhero movies in recent memory. The end cred scene set up age of ultron perfectly if you know anything about who the "twins" are.

What sucks is that even though Disney owns Marvel they don't own spiderman or Xmen so its going to be interesting to see how they run with the concept of the "twins" in Avengers 2 being unable to mention who they really are or that they are mutants.

But the movie itself, easily one of the best superhero movies in recent memory. Now I just have to wait for Guardians of the Galaxy and Spiderman 2...ugh.
I was actually impressed with it, because I was expecting nothing good to come out of it since I never really enjoyed Captain America as a comic. (Despite loving the first move.)

But yeah. I saw it premiere, and wasn't disappointed.
I was actually impressed with it, because I was expecting nothing good to come out of it since I never really enjoyed Captain America as a comic. (Despite loving the first move.)

But yeah. I saw it premiere, and wasn't disappointed.
I saw it tonight and loved it! The Winter Soldier's design is great, I liked him so much I went and preordered the sixth scale figure of him :D [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/571269b47ab271b12f7643c0c2e2d473/tumblr_n3qocb4RL61qevpd2o1_1280.png[/img] I'm curious about what's gonna happen with SHIELD, since the show's still going on and I haven't gotten into it yet. Haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet either, I gotta catch up.
I saw it tonight and loved it! The Winter Soldier's design is great, I liked him so much I went and preordered the sixth scale figure of him :D

tumblr_n3qocb4RL61qevpd2o1_1280.png

I'm curious about what's gonna happen with SHIELD, since the show's still going on and I haven't gotten into it yet. Haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet either, I gotta catch up.
Did I enjoy the movie?

Did I enjoy the movie.

Define 'enjoy'.

If laughing, crying and spilling soda all over yourself and then going home and sobbing for an hour over that stupid, cocky, 'I thought you were taller, Steve' jerk is considered enjoying the movie, well, then I suppose I enjoyed it just fine.
Did I enjoy the movie?

Did I enjoy the movie.

Define 'enjoy'.

If laughing, crying and spilling soda all over yourself and then going home and sobbing for an hour over that stupid, cocky, 'I thought you were taller, Steve' jerk is considered enjoying the movie, well, then I suppose I enjoyed it just fine.
It looks like I'm going to see it A THIRD TIME because my best friend back home hasn't seen it yet. I may need to consider a second income. Or a mortgage on my house (I don't have a house). God help me this movie was so good.

"But I knew him" somebody kill me.
It looks like I'm going to see it A THIRD TIME because my best friend back home hasn't seen it yet. I may need to consider a second income. Or a mortgage on my house (I don't have a house). God help me this movie was so good.

"But I knew him" somebody kill me.
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
I really enjoyed it. I'm not one for action movies really, but this movie truly engaged me the whole time. It was so good! I'll have to go see it again if I get the chance.
I really enjoyed it. I'm not one for action movies really, but this movie truly engaged me the whole time. It was so good! I'll have to go see it again if I get the chance.
HrPSrDR.png
1 2 3 4