Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You know what really grinds my gears?
1 2 3 4
@Jrethel

I feel you so much with the bigotry, but it's more so at my school. :/

I find the fact that some people deny simple, modern rights such as marriage to another crowd to be especially gear grinding. Like, you can hate gays and lesbians, but denying them modern societal rights is pretty sick, y'know?

And another thing that grinds my gears is the kind of people who freeload like nobody's business and can spend hours and hours on a game when they don't have intentions on looking for a job (with lack of one in the first place) and/or aren't in school. They just sit in their parent's basement and do nothing, and that irritates me! That is an incredible privilege and, ngl, is why I like Communism. Work for your* food because you*, as an individual, can not freeload.

(* you = freeloaders; not you, reader. vuv)
@Jrethel

I feel you so much with the bigotry, but it's more so at my school. :/

I find the fact that some people deny simple, modern rights such as marriage to another crowd to be especially gear grinding. Like, you can hate gays and lesbians, but denying them modern societal rights is pretty sick, y'know?

And another thing that grinds my gears is the kind of people who freeload like nobody's business and can spend hours and hours on a game when they don't have intentions on looking for a job (with lack of one in the first place) and/or aren't in school. They just sit in their parent's basement and do nothing, and that irritates me! That is an incredible privilege and, ngl, is why I like Communism. Work for your* food because you*, as an individual, can not freeload.

(* you = freeloaders; not you, reader. vuv)
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
Some of the people I work with.... I am no longer allowed to staple paperwork we send to the head office because apparently someone got hurt.... because of a PAIR OF STAPLED TOGETHER PAPERS. I tell you that makes me lose hope in our species future......
Some of the people I work with.... I am no longer allowed to staple paperwork we send to the head office because apparently someone got hurt.... because of a PAIR OF STAPLED TOGETHER PAPERS. I tell you that makes me lose hope in our species future......
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
It really grinds my gears that I'm an environmental science major among a group of theatre majors and I can't even mention any of my classes without being stared at in annoyed confusion, yet I sit there and listen to them talk about theatre endlessly. XP Like, come on guys, you could at least make an effort.
It really grinds my gears that I'm an environmental science major among a group of theatre majors and I can't even mention any of my classes without being stared at in annoyed confusion, yet I sit there and listen to them talk about theatre endlessly. XP Like, come on guys, you could at least make an effort.
NgszpbD.png
"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
You know what really grinds MY gears? The fact that there's no gender change scroll! I find the perfect dragon, or hatch the perfect dragon, only to find it's the wrong gender...Gah.
You know what really grinds MY gears? The fact that there's no gender change scroll! I find the perfect dragon, or hatch the perfect dragon, only to find it's the wrong gender...Gah.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Racism, denial of racism, and people who don't practice intersectional feminism then speak as if they are an authority on liberal rights movements.

And stubbing my toe/scraping my foot arch on the little door divider in our laundry closet

And the fact that my neurologist's appointment today was all but useless after THREE MONTHS of waiting...
Racism, denial of racism, and people who don't practice intersectional feminism then speak as if they are an authority on liberal rights movements.

And stubbing my toe/scraping my foot arch on the little door divider in our laundry closet

And the fact that my neurologist's appointment today was all but useless after THREE MONTHS of waiting...
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
1 2 3 4