Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You know what really grinds my gears?
1 2 3 4
Triples.... I just... I must collect them all and as a result...no treasure XD
Triples.... I just... I must collect them all and as a result...no treasure XD
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
I hate when people are eating food when I'm not. Not because of jealousy, but the sound of chewing is sooo emphasized when you're not doing it too.. On my lunch break at work I only had a granola bar and my coworker had like a full-course meal. I had to sit there in a tiny room listening to her eat for half an hour. Lord...
I hate when people are eating food when I'm not. Not because of jealousy, but the sound of chewing is sooo emphasized when you're not doing it too.. On my lunch break at work I only had a granola bar and my coworker had like a full-course meal. I had to sit there in a tiny room listening to her eat for half an hour. Lord...
The amount of homework that my professors assigned over spring break…. Especially since I'm actually going on vacation this year. At least it's a long plane ride? OTL
The amount of homework that my professors assigned over spring break…. Especially since I'm actually going on vacation this year. At least it's a long plane ride? OTL
Mine is pretty petty, but its a peeve of mine.
I hate when I give a presentation about snakes or just chatting in general and there's always someone who says that someone they know has a python. Like, LITERALLY, that tells me absolutely nothing. There are SO MANY different kinds of pythons and they come in all shapes and sizes!
One day whenever I get a green tree python, I'll pull it out along with my ball python and attempt to explain that there's more than one kind of python.

((On another note it bugs me when people use venomous and poisonous interchangeably))
Mine is pretty petty, but its a peeve of mine.
I hate when I give a presentation about snakes or just chatting in general and there's always someone who says that someone they know has a python. Like, LITERALLY, that tells me absolutely nothing. There are SO MANY different kinds of pythons and they come in all shapes and sizes!
One day whenever I get a green tree python, I'll pull it out along with my ball python and attempt to explain that there's more than one kind of python.

((On another note it bugs me when people use venomous and poisonous interchangeably))
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
What grinds my gears is that my cousin makes me feel bad if I say no to playing games with him.
Then when I do play - it has to be a game I'm not that good at (and he knows it) - and ugh my record on Injustice is suffering now because of it.
What grinds my gears is that my cousin makes me feel bad if I say no to playing games with him.
Then when I do play - it has to be a game I'm not that good at (and he knows it) - and ugh my record on Injustice is suffering now because of it.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
When I get a lair expansion and immediately buy more dragons, dang it... I'm getting better at not doing that, but I'm hovering around the amount for my next expansion right now and I keep buying things.
When I get a lair expansion and immediately buy more dragons, dang it... I'm getting better at not doing that, but I'm hovering around the amount for my next expansion right now and I keep buying things.
1 hatchling available!
roaDmns.png
when youtube videos don't load
when youtube videos don't load
I have an etsy shop, check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/PokuPokuStudio
that im super slow in payment plans. ive been holding a triple banana WC for a little while and im... halfway to getting it paid.
and that i want too many dragons, i have three dragons on hold right now (SCREAMING)
that im super slow in payment plans. ive been holding a triple banana WC for a little while and im... halfway to getting it paid.
and that i want too many dragons, i have three dragons on hold right now (SCREAMING)
qPUMNWy.png
My cat's constant meowing because he feels like meowing. Or because he just came trough his door, or when the dog sneezes too loud, or when I cough too loud, or when I don't look at him when he meows. For goodness sake cat, calm down and talk a bit less!

Little add; I hadn't spend any Treasure for at least 4 days .. and now its all gone. Bought something I IMMEDIATELY regretted buying. Now I have to start all over :(
My cat's constant meowing because he feels like meowing. Or because he just came trough his door, or when the dog sneezes too loud, or when I cough too loud, or when I don't look at him when he meows. For goodness sake cat, calm down and talk a bit less!

Little add; I hadn't spend any Treasure for at least 4 days .. and now its all gone. Bought something I IMMEDIATELY regretted buying. Now I have to start all over :(
5zITnU3.png
The same treasure problem >.<

The fact that I can't find anything SNSD or f(x) to watch right now.

And breeding, too.
The same treasure problem >.<

The fact that I can't find anything SNSD or f(x) to watch right now.

And breeding, too.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
1 2 3 4