Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70
@Maki - Np. :) Must be somewhat annoying if you had gone to the trouble of assembling a 113 STR party. The Elk slows stuff down as it is! (I'm lucky I hadn't gotten to Tincturing dragons for that venue yet.)

Crossing fingers for a Berserker stone fix sometime.

Actually, so far, I haven't found a pack with a combination of three impaler types or Elk in them yet, so you *may* be able to Scratch + Elim, Scratch + Elim, Elim squishier monster 3. There could be a triple pack with them though, not sure yet. Only found three packs so far.

[EDIT]: Wait, they're kinda fast for the Wood, 45 QCK. =/ Let me know if you hit the turn order threshold to get 5 turns at the start or not with lower QCK. Though, I guess it's technically possible to hit 113 STR/45 QCK with a Tincture. But it shouldn't take all 45 QCK to hit the threshold, probably.
@Maki - Np. :) Must be somewhat annoying if you had gone to the trouble of assembling a 113 STR party. The Elk slows stuff down as it is! (I'm lucky I hadn't gotten to Tincturing dragons for that venue yet.)

Crossing fingers for a Berserker stone fix sometime.

Actually, so far, I haven't found a pack with a combination of three impaler types or Elk in them yet, so you *may* be able to Scratch + Elim, Scratch + Elim, Elim squishier monster 3. There could be a triple pack with them though, not sure yet. Only found three packs so far.

[EDIT]: Wait, they're kinda fast for the Wood, 45 QCK. =/ Let me know if you hit the turn order threshold to get 5 turns at the start or not with lower QCK. Though, I guess it's technically possible to hit 113 STR/45 QCK with a Tincture. But it shouldn't take all 45 QCK to hit the threshold, probably.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

At the moment I'm using my farming team, 2 dragons 114 STR / 41 QCK + 1 dragon I'm leveling (900 exp from Yeti). I can one shot Eliminate everything except Coarsefur Yeti, Elk and the new mobs.

I found a Nochnyr - Permafrost Impaler - Nochnyr pack, so even if I use Rally, I'll still get hit, since I only have 3 turns before the mobs. I think I'll have to use the full Level 25 team. If only Berserker stones would work :/
@Sylvandyr

At the moment I'm using my farming team, 2 dragons 114 STR / 41 QCK + 1 dragon I'm leveling (900 exp from Yeti). I can one shot Eliminate everything except Coarsefur Yeti, Elk and the new mobs.

I found a Nochnyr - Permafrost Impaler - Nochnyr pack, so even if I use Rally, I'll still get hit, since I only have 3 turns before the mobs. I think I'll have to use the full Level 25 team. If only Berserker stones would work :/
@Maki - Oh no. :/ Annoying pack. I'm right there with you on the Berserker stones, sigh. That and the first turn bug.
@Maki - Oh no. :/ Annoying pack. I'm right there with you on the Berserker stones, sigh. That and the first turn bug.
New opponents in Woodland Path. In the middle of Dom battle, can't grab data. Please help me to keep the tool updated.

Instructions for collecting data here.
New opponents in Woodland Path. In the middle of Dom battle, can't grab data. Please help me to keep the tool updated.

Instructions for collecting data here.
@Sylvandyr

Greenroot Janustrap - Level 5
Element - Nature
Strength - 5
Vitality - 10 (350 HP)
Agility - 5
Intellect - 15
Quickness - 13
Defense - 10
Mind - 10
ID - 146...?

Janustrap - Level 5
Element - Shadow
Strength - 5
Vitality - 10 (350 HP)
Agility - 5
Intellect - 15
Quickness - 13
Defense - 10
Mind - 10
ID - 147...?
@Sylvandyr

Greenroot Janustrap - Level 5
Element - Nature
Strength - 5
Vitality - 10 (350 HP)
Agility - 5
Intellect - 15
Quickness - 13
Defense - 10
Mind - 10
ID - 146...?

Janustrap - Level 5
Element - Shadow
Strength - 5
Vitality - 10 (350 HP)
Agility - 5
Intellect - 15
Quickness - 13
Defense - 10
Mind - 10
ID - 147...?
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
@car340

Thank you! Do you also have the AI for Greenroot Janustrap and Janustrap?
@car340

Thank you! Do you also have the AI for Greenroot Janustrap and Janustrap?
@Maki

Janustrap's AI is "contusePollen" and Greenroot Janustrap's AI is "elementalBolter".
@Maki

Janustrap's AI is "contusePollen" and Greenroot Janustrap's AI is "elementalBolter".
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
@car340 - Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much for grabbing the data.

We're killing ourselves over dom over here so I won't even have time to update the tool till tomorrow after all :x
@car340 - Sorry for the late response! Thank you so much for grabbing the data.

We're killing ourselves over dom over here so I won't even have time to update the tool till tomorrow after all :x
I finally put the Janustraps into the tool. Sorry for the delay!
I finally put the Janustraps into the tool. Sorry for the delay!
@Sylvandyr

I've been using your guide while grinding a new coli team and I would like to point out that the value for the "strength needed to scratch+eliminate a umbra wolf" needs to be 64, not 63. My dragons are at 63 str currently, and they only do 958 damage from a scratch+eliminate, not 960.
@Sylvandyr

I've been using your guide while grinding a new coli team and I would like to point out that the value for the "strength needed to scratch+eliminate a umbra wolf" needs to be 64, not 63. My dragons are at 63 str currently, and they only do 958 damage from a scratch+eliminate, not 960.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70