Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 120 121
Just now leveling up my new Mire Build dragon- this should save me a lot of time in future pushes. :D Thanks!
Just now leveling up my new Mire Build dragon- this should save me a lot of time in future pushes. :D Thanks!
@Kiena or anyone else- I have a Tundra level 7 with meditate in the top slot, and contuse in the next level slots. What is the strongest, best build for a Tundra?
@Kiena or anyone else- I have a Tundra level 7 with meditate in the top slot, and contuse in the next level slots. What is the strongest, best build for a Tundra?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe - Replace Meditate with Scratch and Contuse with Eliminate. Then just follow the guide! For farming, mage dragons aren't that great (except possibly at the very highest level) and if you're just starting, stick with physical dragons. :)
@Twinkletoe - Replace Meditate with Scratch and Contuse with Eliminate. Then just follow the guide! For farming, mage dragons aren't that great (except possibly at the very highest level) and if you're just starting, stick with physical dragons. :)
@Kiena In what areas would a strong mage dragon be good? I have one that's pretty high already.
@Kiena In what areas would a strong mage dragon be good? I have one that's pretty high already.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@unbridledpassion
section 2.4.1
@unbridledpassion
section 2.4.1
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Twinkletoe - They can be handy in the Golem Workshop. I prefer three farming dragons there, but some people will do one mage + two fighters, or one mage + one fighter + exalt bait.
@Twinkletoe - They can be handy in the Golem Workshop. I prefer three farming dragons there, but some people will do one mage + two fighters, or one mage + one fighter + exalt bait.
save
save
Come baaaack, guide!
Come baaaack, guide!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Sylvandyr
Does it matter what breed of dragon we use as a "Mire Flyer"
@Sylvandyr
Does it matter what breed of dragon we use as a "Mire Flyer"
@Skylea95 - Breed does not matter for the solo Mire build, as the Tincture of Dissolution will reset the stats. :)
@Skylea95 - Breed does not matter for the solo Mire build, as the Tincture of Dissolution will reset the stats. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 120 121