Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 120 121
@Naru45 - Yep, starts tomorrow. :) Don't forget to select a Nature area when Gathering!
@Naru45 - Yep, starts tomorrow. :) Don't forget to select a Nature area when Gathering!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@pantheos
@nightshade
@pantheos
@nightshade

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@Vazchu
Just pinging myself to save this thread :3
@Vazchu
Just pinging myself to save this thread :3
Thank you very much for writing this guide post
Thank you very much for writing this guide post
Thank you for writing this, it's incredibly useful!

Pinging myself for future reference so I don't have to keep hunting through the guide forum to find it. @Chlorr
Thank you for writing this, it's incredibly useful!

Pinging myself for future reference so I don't have to keep hunting through the guide forum to find it. @Chlorr
Ping me to get my attention!
@spinal
pinging to save this!
@spinal
pinging to save this!
Saving. This guide is the best. I had so much fun leveling my dragons for this farming/exalt build. I keep coming back to read it again. Thanks so much for this epic guide!!
@skullzhead
Saving. This guide is the best. I had so much fun leveling my dragons for this farming/exalt build. I keep coming back to read it again. Thanks so much for this epic guide!!
@skullzhead
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
@Kiena - Random good news! :D If you haven't been checking out the Site Status box, the admins just fixed the broken bbcode for the Battle Stone icons, so you don't have to reformat the guide.

Also, Baldwin's brew has some neat aesthetically-different Battle Stones at level 4. Ooh.
@Kiena - Random good news! :D If you haven't been checking out the Site Status box, the admins just fixed the broken bbcode for the Battle Stone icons, so you don't have to reformat the guide.

Also, Baldwin's brew has some neat aesthetically-different Battle Stones at level 4. Ooh.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Kiena Would this be classified as a glass canon
@Kiena Would this be classified as a glass canon
qe7N2ik.png
Only guide I use. Excellent.
Only guide I use. Excellent.
The old ways are lost, but so am I

IuAQKUa.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 120 121