Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 120 121
@Kiena

When was the mire build updated? And does it change anything in a gameplay or was only neccessary because of monsters' stats change?
(I love this build and I was confused when it stopped working)
@Kiena

When was the mire build updated? And does it change anything in a gameplay or was only neccessary because of monsters' stats change?
(I love this build and I was confused when it stopped working)
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
@Aeneryss - I'm not actually sure when I updated it! (Whoops.) It was more than a month ago, but beyond that, I am totally drawing a blank on the date. But I was definitely slow - the changes had been out for a couple of months and since I'm not really playing FR much now, I didn't see it. Someone PMed me asking why the build wasn't working, and that's when I actually realized what was happening!

It was only necessary because of the stat change! The rest of it works just as before, you just have less health. The same monsters require the same number of Scratches or need Rally.

Sorry it took me so long to update, but I'm happy to hear you love the build! :D
@Aeneryss - I'm not actually sure when I updated it! (Whoops.) It was more than a month ago, but beyond that, I am totally drawing a blank on the date. But I was definitely slow - the changes had been out for a couple of months and since I'm not really playing FR much now, I didn't see it. Someone PMed me asking why the build wasn't working, and that's when I actually realized what was happening!

It was only necessary because of the stat change! The rest of it works just as before, you just have less health. The same monsters require the same number of Scratches or need Rally.

Sorry it took me so long to update, but I'm happy to hear you love the build! :D
@Kiena

No problem, thanks for the answer :)
And as you see, I realized just now, so I'm the one slow here ^^'
@Kiena

No problem, thanks for the answer :)
And as you see, I realized just now, so I'm the one slow here ^^'
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
@Kiena great guide! thanks for making this :) I bought a lvl 25 dragon, 116 strength, 28 vitality and 72 quickness, and I'm wondering what she is built for? I can one-shot most things with eliminate up to the Arena but am having a lot of difficulty leveling fodder. As I didn't see her stat distribution in the ones you listed I though I'd ask :) Edit: here she is, by the way [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19538662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195387/19538662_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kiena great guide! thanks for making this :)

I bought a lvl 25 dragon, 116 strength, 28 vitality and 72 quickness, and I'm wondering what she is built for? I can one-shot most things with eliminate up to the Arena but am having a lot of difficulty leveling fodder. As I didn't see her stat distribution in the ones you listed I though I'd ask :)

Edit: here she is, by the way

19538662_350.png
yJMSLgh.pngoNZeeYr.gifyJMSLgh.png
@Korlleka - That dragon actually has 115 STR and 71 QCK! You're in Arcane and your flight has Dominance this week, which boosts the number misleadingly to 116. (That boost has never worked, the admins just haven't removed the display.) Those stats are roughly built for training two fodder at once in the Mire, not optimized but they should get the job done decently. 117 STR 72 QCK or 119 STR 72 QCK are more efficient variations, as would be the Arcane element rather than Ice.
@Korlleka - That dragon actually has 115 STR and 71 QCK! You're in Arcane and your flight has Dominance this week, which boosts the number misleadingly to 116. (That boost has never worked, the admins just haven't removed the display.) Those stats are roughly built for training two fodder at once in the Mire, not optimized but they should get the job done decently. 117 STR 72 QCK or 119 STR 72 QCK are more efficient variations, as would be the Arcane element rather than Ice.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr I see! The build hasn't worked out that well for me, I am barely able to get past the first round (and one scratch + 1 eliminate leaves the creature with about 3 hp). I suppose I'll tincture her...

Which build of the two is better?
@Sylvandyr I see! The build hasn't worked out that well for me, I am barely able to get past the first round (and one scratch + 1 eliminate leaves the creature with about 3 hp). I suppose I'll tincture her...

Which build of the two is better?
@Korlleka - I prefer 117 STR / 72 QCK because I'm fast with it, but if you'd prefer to pay less attention, 119 STR / 72 QCK can be convenient since you don't have to remember which monsters you can't one shot with a Rallied Eliminate.

This build is very dependent on playing in a certain way, or it won't give you good results. Have you read Section 2.4.1 on this page? It helps explain the process!
@Korlleka - I prefer 117 STR / 72 QCK because I'm fast with it, but if you'd prefer to pay less attention, 119 STR / 72 QCK can be convenient since you don't have to remember which monsters you can't one shot with a Rallied Eliminate.

This build is very dependent on playing in a certain way, or it won't give you good results. Have you read Section 2.4.1 on this page? It helps explain the process!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Cool this will help me out a lot more!
Cool this will help me out a lot more!
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Sylvandyr ah that's very helpful, thank you!
@Sylvandyr ah that's very helpful, thank you!
@EccentricBerber
@EccentricBerber
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 120 121