Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61
Rambras can be obtained from iron chests. (I have found two...)
Rambras can be obtained from iron chests. (I have found two...)
@Velociriah - Hey luv, I just dug up a Manticore in the Arcane area. Wasn't my Chimera but definitely good enough xD

@Velociriah - Hey luv, I just dug up a Manticore in the Arcane area. Wasn't my Chimera but definitely good enough xD

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
I got a hedgehog out of a gilded chest! I have also to date obtained three ember mouses, at least one of whom was from a chest, but I don't remember what kind.
I got a hedgehog out of a gilded chest! I have also to date obtained three ember mouses, at least one of whom was from a chest, but I don't remember what kind.
Thank you SO much for this list, it makes everything easier to keep track of :)
Thank you SO much for this list, it makes everything easier to keep track of :)

tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
Is there any information available for what levels certain familiars become available / are found at?
Is there any information available for what levels certain familiars become available / are found at?
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Thank you, this is useful. Gotta start digging in Earth to get that Shattered Serpent! P:
Thank you, this is useful. Gotta start digging in Earth to get that Shattered Serpent! P:
jCVhFoZ.gif
Thank you so much for this list ♥
Thank you so much for this list ♥
@velociriah I opened three Gilded Decorative Chests over the past few days, and I received a Hedgehog (which hoarous already pointed out earlier on this page as a possible drop), a Squall Rasa, and a Gold-Throated Sparrow. None of these were listed under the section for the Gilded Decorative Chests, so I wanted to make sure they were mentioned here. I'm not sure if this thread is still updated regularly, but I thought I'd at least try to help contribute to it. In any case, it's a very nice reference, even if it isn't quite complete. Thanks for all of your work in putting this together - it makes everything so much more convenient! By the way, here are the relevant icons, just to make things easier for you: [item=Squall Rasa] [item=Gold-Throated Sparrow] [item=Hedgehog]
@velociriah

I opened three Gilded Decorative Chests over the past few days, and I received a Hedgehog (which hoarous already pointed out earlier on this page as a possible drop), a Squall Rasa, and a Gold-Throated Sparrow. None of these were listed under the section for the Gilded Decorative Chests, so I wanted to make sure they were mentioned here. I'm not sure if this thread is still updated regularly, but I thought I'd at least try to help contribute to it. In any case, it's a very nice reference, even if it isn't quite complete. Thanks for all of your work in putting this together - it makes everything so much more convenient!

By the way, here are the relevant icons, just to make things easier for you:

Squall Rasa Gold-Throated Sparrow Hedgehog
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@velociriah this is amazing thank you
@velociriah this is amazing thank you
Hallo there. Don't know if this thread is still running, but I'll post here anyway. I was scavenging in lightning region and found Longneck Skirmisher: [center][item=Longneck Skirmisher][/center] I hope it would be of use
Hallo there. Don't know if this thread is still running, but I'll post here anyway. I was scavenging in lightning region and found Longneck Skirmisher:
Longneck Skirmisher

I hope it would be of use
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61