Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Scratch/Elim 2-Fodder Trainer
1 2
Bookmarking! I have a Leviathan Leveler I've been meaning to play with, so I'll re-stat him and try this out! Thanks!
Bookmarking! I have a Leviathan Leveler I've been meaning to play with, so I'll re-stat him and try this out! Thanks!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I've got an Ice dragon I'm leveling in coli right now and wanted a different build for. I'll give this a try! Thanks for sharing.
I've got an Ice dragon I'm leveling in coli right now and wanted a different build for. I'll give this a try! Thanks for sharing.
i'm here for the achievement
interesting! commenting to find easier later~
interesting! commenting to find easier later~
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
Okay, I was just hoping for a bit of variation from the mire, where I'm bored to tears, but I find I'm actually having fun with this build [emoji=auraboa star size=2] it's enough like the mire flier in use that it was easy to get a handle on, and the ability to regularly slice and dice the mantas is very satisfying. ALSO I have mostly been using it to level up higher level dragons, whom I'm going to tincture so I just dump all their points in vitality, and that makes it even more enjoyable because their stupid high vitality stats are making it almost invincible, especially since one of them is a healer. Most fun I've had in coli in... years, probably? Kudos!
Okay, I was just hoping for a bit of variation from the mire, where I'm bored to tears, but I find I'm actually having fun with this build it's enough like the mire flier in use that it was easy to get a handle on, and the ability to regularly slice and dice the mantas is very satisfying. ALSO I have mostly been using it to level up higher level dragons, whom I'm going to tincture so I just dump all their points in vitality, and that makes it even more enjoyable because their stupid high vitality stats are making it almost invincible, especially since one of them is a healer. Most fun I've had in coli in... years, probably? Kudos!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Very interesting! I think I'll stat out an ice dragon with this!
Very interesting! I think I'll stat out an ice dragon with this!
Z7cgb70.png
Ok! I'm back! My Ice guy is 25 now and I've done about five minutes of this build and it is ridiculous fun! Thanks again for sharing.
Ok! I'm back! My Ice guy is 25 now and I've done about five minutes of this build and it is ridiculous fun! Thanks again for sharing.
i'm here for the achievement
Huh. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I'm trying this and the enemies attack after my 5th turn, not after the 6th... Either way, it's a fun build to break the monotony of coli grinding!
Huh. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I'm trying this and the enemies attack after my 5th turn, not after the 6th... Either way, it's a fun build to break the monotony of coli grinding!
dd3e2e0683331d34042e5473e61f3f855b9ce3b1.png__Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
Thanks for sharing. I'm using this healer to level up one fodder with this build and my dragon never dies, I can just keep training my fodder all the way to 25! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20200311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/202004/20200311_350.png[/img][/url]
Thanks for sharing. I'm using this healer to level up one fodder with this build and my dragon never dies, I can just keep training my fodder all the way to 25!
20200311_350.png
1 2