Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [New] Familiar Q&A & Chest Rewards
1 2
I think this thread is good to go on being a good guide for the community! It's OK to post now. Please feel free to let me know if something is missing or incorrect. Here are some things I want to mention about this thread: [list] [*]Most of this was finished a year ago or so. I figured I can post it in the Guides forum and iron out the rest of the missing details. Mainly Q&A: Specifics, Fiona section, Familiar Resources. [*]This guide, along with a couple of others, is admittedly one of the reasons why I fell behind on updating the Masterpost of Guides thread. I am planning on brushing it up and updating it again in the future, including using this update pinglist![/list] [center][pinglist=1804][/center] [list] [*]This guide also partially uses some ideas and formatting with the Game Database links, and specific info from Weekly Q&As and the like. It's actually something for another on-site resource I have been working on, which is meant to be a convenient catch-all on small but useful information and links. It's still a working progress though, since I have to read through a lot of old posts and other things for it to be finished! [/list]
I think this thread is good to go on being a good guide for the community! It's OK to post now. Please feel free to let me know if something is missing or incorrect.

Here are some things I want to mention about this thread:
  • Most of this was finished a year ago or so. I figured I can post it in the Guides forum and iron out the rest of the missing details. Mainly Q&A: Specifics, Fiona section, Familiar Resources.
  • This guide, along with a couple of others, is admittedly one of the reasons why I fell behind on updating the Masterpost of Guides thread. I am planning on brushing it up and updating it again in the future, including using this update pinglist!
  • This guide also partially uses some ideas and formatting with the Game Database links, and specific info from Weekly Q&As and the like. It's actually something for another on-site resource I have been working on, which is meant to be a convenient catch-all on small but useful information and links. It's still a working progress though, since I have to read through a lot of old posts and other things for it to be finished!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Added some small Scene and Familiar banners for some visual breaks for longer posts! I made sure they matched the topic. They all have img alt code that will list which Familiar and Scene is used.
Added some small Scene and Familiar banners for some visual breaks for longer posts! I made sure they matched the topic. They all have img alt code that will list which Familiar and Scene is used.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
This is awesome and so well put together!

If you wanted, you could link this thread in the little text blurb about the 77 scrap parchment pieces: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153

They don't really have any other purpose, but I did think that was a fun little find! :)
This is awesome and so well put together!

If you wanted, you could link this thread in the little text blurb about the 77 scrap parchment pieces: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153

They don't really have any other purpose, but I did think that was a fun little find! :)
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
@Fehn
Hey, thank you! Glad you think the thread looks good.

Thanks for the recommendation! I have added that thread about the 77 scraps and fixed up that section a bit more so the deciphering thread's name is visible too.
@Fehn
Hey, thank you! Glad you think the thread looks good.

Thanks for the recommendation! I have added that thread about the 77 scraps and fixed up that section a bit more so the deciphering thread's name is visible too.
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
[center] Howdy, hope you don;t mind but I added this ere to help others find it as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Howdy, hope you don;t mind but I added this ere to help others find it as well!

tB3n5sc.png

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@VibinFrogFolk
I don't mind, thanks!
@VibinFrogFolk
I don't mind, thanks!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
On a different note:

I've listed a few more Familiar Resources, and have changed the "Fiona's" section there to "Data," as hopechr made a great data sheet for Treasure Chest drop values!
On a different note:

I've listed a few more Familiar Resources, and have changed the "Fiona's" section there to "Data," as hopechr made a great data sheet for Treasure Chest drop values!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Added a missing Q&A question regarding Baldwin and Familiars!
Added a missing Q&A question regarding Baldwin and Familiars!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2