Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | SCRYBABIES - Offspring tool for scries
1 2 3 4
@DandyDandelion
While it would be very easy, it would also be breaking the ToS! A no-go I'm afraid.

I'm glad you like it X)
@DandyDandelion
While it would be very easy, it would also be breaking the ToS! A no-go I'm afraid.

I'm glad you like it X)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Pinging self for later! Imagine constructing an entire imaginary lineage for fun...
(also is the third image in the overview section the same as the first? I couldn't tell what got updated)

Edit: @Felawnie I-I didn't actually ping myself. Oh I'm dumb.
Pinging self for later! Imagine constructing an entire imaginary lineage for fun...
(also is the third image in the overview section the same as the first? I couldn't tell what got updated)

Edit: @Felawnie I-I didn't actually ping myself. Oh I'm dumb.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@Felawnie
The offspring buttons weren't there in the second image!
@Felawnie
The offspring buttons weren't there in the second image!
@vendrus

Heya! Sorry for the ping but with the new ancients that came out for some reason the Lacquer secondary dosent show up on the site? It shows hypnotic instead. Not sure why? It shows varnish and topcoat and the other genes perfectly fine.
@vendrus

Heya! Sorry for the ping but with the new ancients that came out for some reason the Lacquer secondary dosent show up on the site? It shows hypnotic instead. Not sure why? It shows varnish and topcoat and the other genes perfectly fine.
Twist
They/Them
FR time +0
- I love Okapi and Glimmer dragons!!
- If you have an unwanted okapi, send them here!

cNUShst.png cyCImAK.png Pr5QNSI.png
@TwistedTricks
Thank you for the ping! Vip/Hyp and Var/Lac had their ids switched, should be right now =)
@TwistedTricks
Thank you for the ping! Vip/Hyp and Var/Lac had their ids switched, should be right now =)
thanks so much for this, i've been using it along with the project search tool A LOT recently. has definitely saved me so much time of things that i had been doing manually!

random little idea, but it would be neat if scrybabies could generate a URL of that specific pair's genes/colors, so that i could send the page to others and say "this is what the offspring would look like, just hit generate"
thanks so much for this, i've been using it along with the project search tool A LOT recently. has definitely saved me so much time of things that i had been doing manually!

random little idea, but it would be neat if scrybabies could generate a URL of that specific pair's genes/colors, so that i could send the page to others and say "this is what the offspring would look like, just hit generate"
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
:DDD Cool! Using to figure out which scires would make for good kids before I start geneing!!
:DDD Cool! Using to figure out which scires would make for good kids before I start geneing!!
@Vendrus Hi! I love using the scrybabies site to plan for future projects, it's come in handy quite a few times now lol. Do you plan on adding the new genes to the site? I've tried using it with dragons that have rockbreaker and the site breaks every time, so i assume it just isnt programmed into the site yet, so i was just wondering :>
@Vendrus Hi! I love using the scrybabies site to plan for future projects, it's come in handy quite a few times now lol. Do you plan on adding the new genes to the site? I've tried using it with dragons that have rockbreaker and the site breaks every time, so i assume it just isnt programmed into the site yet, so i was just wondering :>
uidIEUO.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
@Berliethebee
Fixed now, thank you for the reminder!
@Berliethebee
Fixed now, thank you for the reminder!
No worries at all! Thanks so much :>
No worries at all! Thanks so much :>
uidIEUO.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
1 2 3 4