Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Free-to-Use Lair Tab Codes/Templates!
1 2
@Interstellar6 @SpR1nG @neotheater

cool stuff here!!!
@Interstellar6 @SpR1nG @neotheater

cool stuff here!!!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Tysm for these!
Tysm for these!
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
I didn't even know you could code these sections. Thank you, this will be fun to add to my lair!
I didn't even know you could code these sections. Thank you, this will be fun to add to my lair!
CK1QM1M.png94679027.png94679030.png94679031.png94484732.png45872.png
@Twiggle, marked!
Thank you for these :]!!
@Twiggle, marked!
Thank you for these :]!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@TinyGryphon

Apologies for the necro, but I came across this from a Google search and wanted to let you know your images in this post are all broken. Made sure you were still active before pinging.

Discord is no longer allowing image hosting and has broken all of their images used on other websites, I recommend using Imgur instead (you don't need to create an account to upload and use images).
@TinyGryphon

Apologies for the necro, but I came across this from a Google search and wanted to let you know your images in this post are all broken. Made sure you were still active before pinging.

Discord is no longer allowing image hosting and has broken all of their images used on other websites, I recommend using Imgur instead (you don't need to create an account to upload and use images).
CPbqbzR.png
@corpsive
Thank you so much for the ping! I knew about the Discord changes, but had completely forgotten that's what I'd been using for this thread! The image links should all be fixed now, thank you again!
@corpsive
Thank you so much for the ping! I knew about the Discord changes, but had completely forgotten that's what I'd been using for this thread! The image links should all be fixed now, thank you again!
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon Hi !! I tried out the template with 3 big emojis, but for some reason any emoji i use stays at size 1 D: do you have any idea how to fix this/why that is happening ?? i'll copy the entire code below just in case this is purely user error and i've done something wrong [code][list][columns][item=black cat][nextcol][list][nextcol] [i][b]- m a i n -[/b][/i] ----- all of my lore and fandragons will be here, as well as some pretty ones just for display. please feel free to use any as inspiration or for forum games ! i also appreciate any comments on my clan profile :3 [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=black gem size=2] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=cat 3 size=2] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=black gem size=2] [nextcol][list][/columns][list][/code]
@TinyGryphon

Hi !! I tried out the template with 3 big emojis, but for some reason any emoji i use stays at size 1 D: do you have any idea how to fix this/why that is happening ??

i'll copy the entire code below just in case this is purely user error and i've done something wrong
Code:
[list][columns][item=black cat][nextcol][list][nextcol] [i][b]- m a i n -[/b][/i] ----- all of my lore and fandragons will be here, as well as some pretty ones just for display. please feel free to use any as inspiration or for forum games ! i also appreciate any comments on my clan profile :3 [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=black gem size=2] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=cat 3 size=2] [nextcol][list][nextcol] [emoji=black gem size=2] [nextcol][list][/columns][list]
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler