Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Dragon project tracker
1 2
[center][b][size=4][u].:Flright rising project tracking sheet:.[/u][/size][/b][/center] The link is avaliable and it is ready to use the forum post is still a wip though sorry! ------------------------------------------------ [center][i]Hello everyone I'm Aavi and welcome to my spreadsheet! [/i][/center] ----------------------------------- [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oH4fhnw.png[/img][/center] [center][b].:[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q81zBmwbAPKrU90IEQvYs5YW35NpAF3M2uCLYyHz5gk/edit?usp=sharing]Google doc Link[/url]:.[/b][/center] ----------------------------------- [center][b][size=4]Info:[/b] [u]Please read before starting![/u][/size][/center] [b]1 -[/b] You'll need to make a copy of the spreadsheet for use: File > Make a Copy [b]2 -[/b] Try not to copy and paste between columns it also copies the coding and it will make the sheet messy and broken, between rows is fine if you stick to the correct column. [b]3 -[/b] Do not touch anything with a grey box! Editing these will break... well everything. [b]4 -[/b] If a new gene comes out I will update the main sheet, but it will not update your copy automatically. You will either need to redownload it OR follow the update instructions I post on the forum for people to follow. [b]5 -[/b] This sheet is designed and coded with you getting all the genes at full market cost / grinding by yourself with no discounts or outside help included in pricing be aware of this. [b]6 -[/b] I personally prefer to keep all my permas on the sheet regardless of if they are currently a project or are finished. So on the far left you have a Done column. 'Yes' will grey out that dragons line, Essentially hiding it. 'Scry' will Blue out their line so you can easily see what dragons need a scry created for them. 'No' will put the line back to the original non coloured line. ----------------------------------- [center][b][size=4]Tips:[/b] [u]I recommend you read it will help I promise![/u][/size][/center] [b]1 -[/b] All the drop downs are LONG, every gene is in one list with no seperation but if you type Skink you will get only skink genes in the dropdown ? Same goes for breed, Bane will bring up only banescale genes (Ancient genes are marked as Bane / Veil / Abe / Gao / UT / Aeth ) [b]2 -[/b] The basic in the dropdown list is gene removal. Not they are currently basic. Think of this sheet as what do I need to add to the dragon: None is add nothing. Basic is remove gene. [b]3 -[/b] If you run out of room because the sheet has stopped, select the numbers on the left by clicking and dragging up/down for any amount you like. Then CTRL+C. Find where the entries stop, click a single row number and do CTRL+V and it will add more entry lines. ? There are 675 lines provided for you, though" [b]4 -[/b] Total cost across all your dragon projects is shown at the top with a scroll to the right. I... don't like looking at it so I hid it off screen XD [b]5 -[/b] CTRL+F is a search function if you are looking for a certain dragon, Just type their name and you'll be taken to it. [b]6 -[/b] Scatter scrolls are listed under other but will only count one at a time so if you need to scatter them again you can leave the drop down as is or remove if you don't. [b]7 -[/b] If you delete the total price on the upper left by mistake (Don't worry I do it all the time) you don't have to redo the entire sheet or recopy! Just go back to the original that you made a copy of select the two dark grey total cells and copy paste them back into your sheet. This will 100% fix it Xx
.:Flright rising project tracking sheet:.

The link is avaliable and it is ready to use the forum post is still a wip though sorry!

Hello everyone I'm Aavi and welcome to my spreadsheet!

oH4fhnw.png

Info: Please read before starting!

1 - You'll need to make a copy of the spreadsheet for use: File > Make a Copy
2 - Try not to copy and paste between columns it also copies the coding and it will make the sheet messy and broken, between rows is fine if you stick to the correct column.
3 - Do not touch anything with a grey box! Editing these will break... well everything.
4 - If a new gene comes out I will update the main sheet, but it will not update your copy automatically. You will either need to redownload it OR follow the update instructions I post on the forum for people to follow.
5 - This sheet is designed and coded with you getting all the genes at full market cost / grinding by yourself with no discounts or outside help included in pricing be aware of this.
6 - I personally prefer to keep all my permas on the sheet regardless of if they are currently a project or are finished. So on the far left you have a Done column. 'Yes' will grey out that dragons line, Essentially hiding it. 'Scry' will Blue out their line so you can easily see what dragons need a scry created for them. 'No' will put the line back to the original non coloured line.

Tips: I recommend you read it will help I promise!

1 - All the drop downs are LONG, every gene is in one list with no seperation but if you type Skink you will get only skink genes in the dropdown
? Same goes for breed, Bane will bring up only banescale genes (Ancient genes are marked as Bane / Veil / Abe / Gao / UT / Aeth )
2 - The basic in the dropdown list is gene removal. Not they are currently basic. Think of this sheet as what do I need to add to the dragon: None is add nothing. Basic is remove gene.
3 - If you run out of room because the sheet has stopped, select the numbers on the left by clicking and dragging up/down for any amount you like. Then CTRL+C. Find where the entries stop, click a single row number and do CTRL+V and it will add more entry lines.
? There are 675 lines provided for you, though"
4 - Total cost across all your dragon projects is shown at the top with a scroll to the right. I... don't like looking at it so I hid it off screen XD
5 - CTRL+F is a search function if you are looking for a certain dragon, Just type their name and you'll be taken to it.
6 - Scatter scrolls are listed under other but will only count one at a time so if you need to scatter them again you can leave the drop down as is or remove if you don't.
7 - If you delete the total price on the upper left by mistake (Don't worry I do it all the time) you don't have to redo the entire sheet or recopy! Just go back to the original that you made a copy of select the two dark grey total cells and copy paste them back into your sheet. This will 100% fix it Xx
INNIwp8.png
How to copy sheet
How to copy sheet
INNIwp8.png
how to update sheet
how to update sheet
INNIwp8.png
Recent updates
Recent updates
INNIwp8.png
bloop
bloop