Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Dragon project tracker
1 2
@Aavinox this looks really cool and useful! Would you be willing to ping me when it's available?
@Aavinox this looks really cool and useful! Would you be willing to ping me when it's available?
EnQrd3M.png89UhxAj.png HnHOlcU.gif vY0OzrD.png 5AFlWum.jpg
@YonaSequester

Heya!
Apologies for it being literally like 7 months to get this done for public release but I do have it avaliable to copy and use now if you are still interested <3
.:Link:.
@YonaSequester

Heya!
Apologies for it being literally like 7 months to get this done for public release but I do have it avaliable to copy and use now if you are still interested <3
.:Link:.
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

I attempted to follow the link above and got this message:

"Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted."

Would love a ping if it ever goes back online

tyvm

^^
@Aavinox

I attempted to follow the link above and got this message:

"Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted."

Would love a ping if it ever goes back online

tyvm

^^
@BunnySox

Huh thats odd it works for me just fine? did you use the one on the front page? If yes an it is still broken let me know and I will look into it this weekend to see why!

and to also update because I have been lazy and have not done anything since Auraboas were put in whoops XD It should be back this weekend though!
@BunnySox

Huh thats odd it works for me just fine? did you use the one on the front page? If yes an it is still broken let me know and I will look into it this weekend to see why!

and to also update because I have been lazy and have not done anything since Auraboas were put in whoops XD It should be back this weekend though!
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

per my post yesterday, I used the link in the post just above mine, on this page, in your reply to another user.

now I've gone back to the front page & used that link, and it worked perfectly, no error msg

tysm

^^
@Aavinox

per my post yesterday, I used the link in the post just above mine, on this page, in your reply to another user.

now I've gone back to the front page & used that link, and it worked perfectly, no error msg

tysm

^^
1 2