Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [NEW] Colors of FR - Hex Code Guide
1 2 3 4
@smolfroglesbian

No problem! :)
@smolfroglesbian

No problem! :)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@smolfroglesbian Thanks for the updated hexes! honestly I forgot I used the eyedropper tool in Ps for half these codes lol

I don't mind you keeping up a new thread I'm not nearly as active as I use to be on here.
@smolfroglesbian Thanks for the updated hexes! honestly I forgot I used the eyedropper tool in Ps for half these codes lol

I don't mind you keeping up a new thread I'm not nearly as active as I use to be on here.
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
@NightShadeleWolf you're welcome! I wasn't sure how around you were so I'm glad you're okay with me reposting it, just let me know if you ever want it back and I'll take it down asap <3
@NightShadeleWolf you're welcome! I wasn't sure how around you were so I'm glad you're okay with me reposting it, just let me know if you ever want it back and I'll take it down asap <3
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Hi, when I was using this with the official star icons in my spreadsheet, I noticed that the colors for the three and four rarity stars seem to be flipped. It's not really a problem but I thought I'd let you know :)
Hi, when I was using this with the official star icons in my spreadsheet, I noticed that the colors for the three and four rarity stars seem to be flipped. It's not really a problem but I thought I'd let you know :)
[quote name="Sesteau" date="2022-03-12 16:47:14" ] Hi, when I was using this with the official star icons in my spreadsheet, I noticed that the colors for the three and four rarity stars seem to be flipped. It's not really a problem but I thought I'd let you know :) [/quote] Oh why so it is! Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed it now ^-^
Sesteau wrote on 2022-03-12 16:47:14:

Oh why so it is! Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed it now ^-^
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
Thank you and the @NightShadeleWolf for all your work, then and now. I'd been using their post for YEARS, and now I can switch to this one. I love the color hexes out of all reasonable proportion. [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
Thank you and the @NightShadeleWolf for all your work, then and now.
I'd been using their post for YEARS, and now I can switch to this one.
I love the color hexes out of all reasonable proportion.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst you're welcome!! i'm so glad to hear you find this helpful, i use it all the time myself too [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Zaratyst you're welcome!! i'm so glad to hear you find this helpful, i use it all the time myself too
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
I really love this, it's useful for determining which areas FR could add more colors, (like the dull reds, we have very few red-grays) if they wanted to updated the color wheel again.
I really love this, it's useful for determining which areas FR could add more colors, (like the dull reds, we have very few red-grays) if they wanted to updated the color wheel again.
Y02PS6v.png
this is really useful!
this is really useful!
I7a1ndF.png kCHWEjf.png UXnE7Tc.png oNrZjs5.png
ebctB02.png c0MyJPk.png QYpIXaH.png LTm7UbO.png
q3Me7tJ.png SBaWSbL.png XfrlGhw.png aBzXjY8.png
C5EINjk.png MHHKqsF.png ZbbUWnK.png 4MTkm8J.png
@smolfroglesbian

Hello!! I don't mean to be a bother but there is a small spelling error that might mess with searching for colors-

Marigold is spelled as Merigold, I hope this might help-
@smolfroglesbian

Hello!! I don't mean to be a bother but there is a small spelling error that might mess with searching for colors-

Marigold is spelled as Merigold, I hope this might help-
CL9m1Kr.png NOP5viO.png
Z2soOA2.png
fg6G1CJ.png
1 2 3 4