Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Mistral] Breeding Rarity
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42
@darkpuffin there's a few typos in the sheet; Naudibranch instead of Nudibranch, Savanah instead of Savannah, Circut instead of Circuit, Filigre instead of Filigree, and Remorah instead of Remora
@darkpuffin there's a few typos in the sheet; Naudibranch instead of Nudibranch, Savanah instead of Savannah, Circut instead of Circuit, Filigre instead of Filigree, and Remorah instead of Remora
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="mix" date="2022-11-23 09:35:14" ] interesting that Gembond is rare, that doesn't seem right [/quote] Yeah [b]it is[/b] an error, probaby because it was treated as a Gem gene, maybe it just needs to be pointed out in the errors Thread. [quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-22 11:22:51" ] [quote name="KeyOfLorelei" date="2022-11-22 11:16:14" ] I'm curious about Gembond being a gem gene for Undertides - for modern breeds, it's in the treasure marketplace. Love the new breed! [/quote] Good catch! It has been corrected. [/quote]
mix wrote on 2022-11-23 09:35:14:
interesting that Gembond is rare, that doesn't seem right
Yeah it is an error, probaby because it was treated as a Gem gene, maybe it just needs to be pointed out in the errors Thread.
Undel wrote on 2022-11-22 11:22:51:
KeyOfLorelei wrote on 2022-11-22 11:16:14:
I'm curious about Gembond being a gem gene for Undertides - for modern breeds, it's in the treasure marketplace.

Love the new breed!

Good catch! It has been corrected.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
@LouckyKoneko
Thank you
@LouckyKoneko
Thank you
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
According to the bug forums gembound was fixed
According to the bug forums gembound was fixed
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
Hey, thanks so much for this up-to-date gene chart! I was starting to go through the painful process of comparing genes with the Forsee Progeny tool, ugh, thanks for saving me lots of time!

BTW, I think the Undertide's Nudibranch gene is mis-spelled.
Hey, thanks so much for this up-to-date gene chart! I was starting to go through the painful process of comparing genes with the Forsee Progeny tool, ugh, thanks for saving me lots of time!

BTW, I think the Undertide's Nudibranch gene is mis-spelled.
Oh, also Remora is misspelled
Oh, also Remora is misspelled
Might as well get 'em all...

Banescale.Metalic => Metallic
Banescale.Savanah => Savannah
Undertide.Savanah => Savannah
Undertide.Filigre => Filigree
Undertide.Circut => Circuit
Veilspun.Spinxmoth => Sphinxmoth
Might as well get 'em all...

Banescale.Metalic => Metallic
Banescale.Savanah => Savannah
Undertide.Savanah => Savannah
Undertide.Filigre => Filigree
Undertide.Circut => Circuit
Veilspun.Spinxmoth => Sphinxmoth
@Taegris
Thanks for letting me know.
Ironically, it seems like I had most of those right the first time, I'll change them back.
@Taegris
Thanks for letting me know.
Ironically, it seems like I had most of those right the first time, I'll change them back.
Just did another check on Gembond, in the scrying workshop at least, it still reads as rare.
Just did another check on Gembond, in the scrying workshop at least, it still reads as rare.
@DarkPuffin thanks so much for updating with Undertide genes so soon!

No biggie but in case you are updating the table for something important later, I'll point out a typo: Nudibranch is spelled Naudibranch in the table
@DarkPuffin thanks so much for updating with Undertide genes so soon!

No biggie but in case you are updating the table for something important later, I'll point out a typo: Nudibranch is spelled Naudibranch in the table
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42