Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide 2.0
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Shisa I have my own gene/eye vials/breed price masterlist! It was originally just a fun project for myself but I noticed that the other masterlists weren't full updated! This one is fully updated as of today, I hope it's useful!
@Shisa I have my own gene/eye vials/breed price masterlist! It was originally just a fun project for myself but I noticed that the other masterlists weren't full updated! This one is fully updated as of today, I hope it's useful!
ryder | it/its | mage mogey geg cahs
@HOGRYDER I've added it to the general resources section. Thank you for your contribution!
@HOGRYDER I've added it to the general resources section. Thank you for your contribution!
@Shisa heads-up that the link to the Beard guide is misdirected – it took me to the Augment guide instead. (Edit to add – the link to the Rockbreaker guide is also fully broken.)
@Shisa heads-up that the link to the Beard guide is misdirected – it took me to the Augment guide instead. (Edit to add – the link to the Rockbreaker guide is also fully broken.)
Radio | they/them, xe/xir, e/em, it/its
@Banhana
Hope you don't mind but I added this to this thread compiled of generally useful threads!
@Banhana
Hope you don't mind but I added this to this thread compiled of generally useful threads!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@BlaseballMic With so many links, it was inevitable that I'd make a mistake somewhere. Corrected both of them, thanks to your help!
@BlaseballMic With so many links, it was inevitable that I'd make a mistake somewhere. Corrected both of them, thanks to your help!
@Shisa noticed that there wasn't a guide for Starmap & Constellation together as its own thread, so I made one! (it was a lot of fun, I definitely wanna make more)
@Shisa noticed that there wasn't a guide for Starmap & Constellation together as its own thread, so I made one! (it was a lot of fun, I definitely wanna make more)
Radio | they/them, xe/xir, e/em, it/its
@BlaseballMic Thank you for contributing!
@BlaseballMic Thank you for contributing!
[size=1]to @Shisa[/size] Made one for the new Crystalline Gene. [list][*][url=/forums/gde/3311259]Visual Gene Guide: Crystalline Gaoler[/url][/list]
to @Shisa
Made one for the new Crystalline Gene.
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
QUIpVFE.png
LCqISMP.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Airazon Added. Thank you!
@Airazon Added. Thank you!
@Shisa found a guide for the new valentines day genes for the auraboa

Love/Affection - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3315228#post_3315228
@Shisa found a guide for the new valentines day genes for the auraboa

Love/Affection - https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3315228#post_3315228
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20