Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Arachnids of Sornieth (cw creepy gif!)
1 2
[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AccomplishedRequiredCockatiel-max-1mb.gif[/img] [emoji=spider size=1][b] Hello everyone! I love love love spiders and all arachnids, and thought it might be fun to make a guide to spiders/arachnids that exist in Sornieth, and in some cases where to get them! [/b][emoji=spider size=1] [b] [emoji=spider size=1] Please let me know if I've missed anything! :) This took me around two hours to make, if anyone's curious! [/b][emoji=spider size=1] (Feel free to comment if you want!)
AccomplishedRequiredCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

Hello everyone! I love love love spiders and all arachnids, and thought it might be fun to make a guide to spiders/arachnids that exist in Sornieth, and in some cases where to get them!

Please let me know if I've missed anything! :)
This took me around two hours to make, if anyone's curious!

(Feel free to comment if you want!)
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
[center][b]Familiars[/b][/center] [s]I need to edit how this looks why did it get split :([/s] [columns][item=firebelly weaver] [item=ashspine widow][nextcol] [item=Black iron creeper] [item=coppercoil creeper] [item=turbocharged creeper][nextcol][item=hydra scorpion] [item=fan scorpion][item=peacock scorpion][nextcol] [item=peacock spider] [item=speckled peacock spider] [nextcol][item=spoiling scorpio][/columns] bonus:[item=spidered seat] [list] [emoji=spider size=1] Firebelly Weaver and Ashspine Widow are found in the Volcanic Vents coliseum venue. [emoji=spider size=1] Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper are found in the Golem Workshop. [emoji=spider size=1] The Turbocharged Creeper is a Fiona's Feats reward for bonding with the Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper until they're both fully Awakened. [emoji=spider size=1] The Hydra Scorpion is found by Insect Catching in Plague, Lightning, Ice, or Fire. The Peacock Scorpion can be acquired [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/651/acquired-by]five[/url] different ways. The Fan Scorpion can also be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/15129]five[/url] different ways. [emoji=spider size=1] The Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider are both created using Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post, available at cauldron level 18. [emoji=spider size=1] The Spoiling Scorpio was a Riot of Rot 2020 item. [emoji=spider size=1] The Spidered Seat can be found in Strange Chests during NoTN.
Familiars

I need to edit how this looks why did it get split :(
Firebelly Weaver
Ashspine Widow

Black Iron Creeper
Coppercoil Creeper
Turbocharged Creeper
Hydra Scorpion
Fan Scorpion Peacock Scorpion
Peacock Spider
Speckled Peacock Spider
Spoiling Scorpio
bonus: Spidered Seat
Firebelly Weaver and Ashspine Widow are found in the Volcanic Vents coliseum venue.

Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper are found in the Golem Workshop.

The Turbocharged Creeper is a Fiona's Feats reward for bonding with the Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper until they're both fully Awakened.

The Hydra Scorpion is found by Insect Catching in Plague, Lightning, Ice, or Fire. The Peacock Scorpion can be acquired five different ways. The Fan Scorpion can also be found five different ways.

The Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider are both created using Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at the Trading Post, available at cauldron level 18.

The Spoiling Scorpio was a Riot of Rot 2020 item.

The Spidered Seat can be found in Strange Chests during NoTN.
[center][b]APPAREL[/b][/center] [columns][item=conjurer's cobwebs][nextcol][item=enchanter's cobwebs][nextcol][item=magician's cobwebs][nextcol][item=sorcerer's cobwebs][nextcol][item=witch's cobwebs][/columns] [emoji=spider size=1] All of these apparel items are only available during the Night of the Nocturne event. [emoji=spider size=1] Conjurer's Cobwebs are a possible item drop from Strange Chests. [emoji=spider size=1] Sorcerer's Cobwebs and Witch's Cobwebs are available on the Treasure Marketplace (during NoTN) for 19,000 treasure. [emoji=spider size=1] Enchanter's Cobwebs are available in the Gem Marketplace for 150 gems. [emoji=spider size=1] Magician's Cobwebs are brewable in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 5. [emoji=spider size=1] Note: Although you can only acquire these items from their relative sources during NoTN, they are typically available year-round during the Auction House for higher prices. Additionally, during NoTN, each can be bought in a bundle set with other items of the same color that will save you 10% on all of them.
APPAREL
Conjurer's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cobwebs Magician's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Cobwebs Witch's Cobwebs

All of these apparel items are only available during the Night of the Nocturne event.

Conjurer's Cobwebs are a possible item drop from Strange Chests.

Sorcerer's Cobwebs and Witch's Cobwebs are available on the Treasure Marketplace (during NoTN) for 19,000 treasure.

Enchanter's Cobwebs are available in the Gem Marketplace for 150 gems.

Magician's Cobwebs are brewable in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 5.

Note: Although you can only acquire these items from their relative sources during NoTN, they are typically available year-round during the Auction House for higher prices. Additionally, during NoTN, each can be bought in a bundle set with other items of the same color that will save you 10% on all of them.
[center][b]SPECIALTY[/b][/center] [columns][item=vista: spidered seat][nextcol][item=vista: Black widow][nextcol] [item=scene: dusty attic][nextcol][item=scene: webfiend cave][nextcol] [item=Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain] Honorable mention[/columns] [emoji=spider size=1] The Spidered Seat vista is obtained by opening Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne. [emoji=spider size=1] The Black Widow vista is available for 600 gems in the specialty section of the Gem Marketplace. [emoji=spider size=1] There is a Spidered Seat on the right in the Dusty Attic scene. Look bottom right if you're having trouble seeing it. The Dusty Attic was available as an exclusive item for the first time during Night of the Nocturne 2020-2021 for 200 gems in the Gem Marketplace. [emoji=spider size=1] Webfiend Cave has no spiders visible except for the etching into the rock, but there's plenty of webs and mummified food as evidence of their presence. Webfiend Cave can be created in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 10. [emoji=spider size=1] Plaguebringer's Domain is included on a technicality: there's webbing on the ground. But who's to say whether it's from massive spiders or something... worse. The Plaguebringer's Domain scene is available from Festive Favors/the Elemental Festival Shop during the Riot of Rot for 50 All-Seeing Shrooms.
SPECIALTY
Vista: Spidered Seat Vista: Black Widow
Scene: Dusty Attic
Scene: Webfiend Cave
Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain
Honorable mention

The Spidered Seat vista is obtained by opening Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne.

The Black Widow vista is available for 600 gems in the specialty section of the Gem Marketplace.

There is a Spidered Seat on the right in the Dusty Attic scene. Look bottom right if you're having trouble seeing it. The Dusty Attic was available as an exclusive item for the first time during Night of the Nocturne 2020-2021 for 200 gems in the Gem Marketplace.

Webfiend Cave has no spiders visible except for the etching into the rock, but there's plenty of webs and mummified food as evidence of their presence. Webfiend Cave can be created in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 10.

Plaguebringer's Domain is included on a technicality: there's webbing on the ground. But who's to say whether it's from massive spiders or something... worse. The Plaguebringer's Domain scene is available from Festive Favors/the Elemental Festival Shop during the Riot of Rot for 50 All-Seeing Shrooms.

And finally... the moment you've all been waiting for... [center][b]FOOD[/b][/center] [b]ALL ARACHNIDS[/b] [item=vampiric featherflea][item=cinder creeper][item=redknee tarantula][item=softshell scorpion][item=firebelly scorpion][item=yellow jumper][item=grey river jumper][item=brown river recluse][item=daddy longlegs][item=bold jumping spider][item=jumping spider][item=tiger fern tarantula][item= acid widow][item=harvestman][item=giant dust mite][item=coppercoil spider][item=vinegaroon][item=diving aranea][item=engorged skytick][item=hardshell moonsting][item=Black iron spider][item=redclaw scorpion][item=whip scorpion][item=stardust mite][item=pink zebra tarantula] Honorable mention: [item=peacock scorpion tail] [b]SPIDERY FRIENDS ONLY VERSION: [/b] [item=cinder creeper][item=redknee tarantula][item=coppercoil spider][item=daddy longlegs][item=bold jumping spider][item=jumping spider][item=brown river recluse][item=yellow jumper][item= acid widow][item=tiger fern tarantula][item=harvestman][item=Black iron spider][item=diving aranea][item=pink zebra tarantula][item=grey river jumper] Thank you to @/Vertigris for helping with this section!
And finally... the moment you've all been waiting for...
FOOD

ALL ARACHNIDS

Vampiric Featherflea Cinder Creeper Redknee Tarantula Softshell Scorpion Firebelly Scorpion Yellow Jumper Grey River Jumper Brown River Recluse Daddy Longlegs Bold Jumping Spider Jumping Spider Tiger Fern Tarantula Acid Widow Harvestman Giant Dust Mite Coppercoil Spider Vinegaroon Diving Aranea Engorged Skytick Hardshell Moonsting Black Iron Spider Redclaw Scorpion Whip Scorpion Stardust Mite Pink Zebra Tarantula

Honorable mention: Peacock Scorpion Tail

SPIDERY FRIENDS ONLY VERSION:

Cinder Creeper Redknee Tarantula Coppercoil Spider Daddy Longlegs Bold Jumping Spider Jumping Spider Brown River Recluse Yellow Jumper Acid Widow Tiger Fern Tarantula Harvestman Black Iron Spider Diving Aranea Pink Zebra Tarantula Grey River Jumper

Thank you to @/Vertigris for helping with this section!
Other honorable mentions: [b]MATERIALS[/b] [item=singed webbing][item=sticky webbing] Please let me know if you find any I've forgotten! :) Thanks to @/catfeather for pointing out I forgot the Singed Webbing!! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Other honorable mentions:

MATERIALS
Singed Webbing Sticky Webbing

Please let me know if you find any I've forgotten! :)

Thanks to @/catfeather for pointing out I forgot the Singed Webbing!!
Thank you for this incredibly important guide I never knew I needed. I managed to locate a few more arachnids (apologies if you already have some of these and I missed them, it has been a very long day): [item=Jumping Spider][item=Grey River Jumper][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Vampiric Featherflea] (I know it says flea, but it seems like another tick) Also the daddy longlegs and harvestman are opiliones, not spiders, although I don't know how technical you're trying to make your 'only spiders' section. And termites are insects rather than arachnids.
Thank you for this incredibly important guide I never knew I needed.

I managed to locate a few more arachnids (apologies if you already have some of these and I missed them, it has been a very long day):
Jumping Spider Grey River Jumper Peacock Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Fan Scorpion
Vampiric Featherflea (I know it says flea, but it seems like another tick)

Also the daddy longlegs and harvestman are opiliones, not spiders, although I don't know how technical you're trying to make your 'only spiders' section. And termites are insects rather than arachnids.
yWVIirM.png
@vertigris omg bless! Thank you so much!!! Adding those now :) I agree about the flea/tick thing, and I appreciate you pointing out the termites! I'll take them off, I just re-googled and I read what I used to decide that wrong. [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=spider size=1]
@vertigris omg bless! Thank you so much!!! Adding those now :) I agree about the flea/tick thing, and I appreciate you pointing out the termites! I'll take them off, I just re-googled and I read what I used to decide that wrong.
@vertigris , how's it looking now? Also, turns out I had typed "gray" river jumpers instead of "grey" sigh
@vertigris , how's it looking now? Also, turns out I had typed "gray" river jumpers instead of "grey" sigh
@spiderwick ah yes, the eternal 'grey' vs 'gray' confusion... it doesn't help that FR uses both spellings. Maybe move the scorpion familiars from the food to the other familiars? I can't find any other arachnid-related items though. [emoji=spider size=1]
@spiderwick ah yes, the eternal 'grey' vs 'gray' confusion... it doesn't help that FR uses both spellings. Maybe move the scorpion familiars from the food to the other familiars? I can't find any other arachnid-related items though.
yWVIirM.png
1 2