Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fodder training team - Forbidden Portal
1 2 3 4 5
doot right here so that i look at it later. ;p
doot right here so that i look at it later. ;p
its okay
@Amayai

Alrighty... After looking into the elemental advantages I believe that fire is the best element for the warrior. Thanks for the heads up!
@Amayai

Alrighty... After looking into the elemental advantages I believe that fire is the best element for the warrior. Thanks for the heads up!
@MoonlitCacti (sick user btw) mb if you’ve already covered this but will rally elim @ 129str kill bilworpers + pupowls?
@MoonlitCacti (sick user btw) mb if you’ve already covered this but will rally elim @ 129str kill bilworpers + pupowls?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@WhySoDelirious

Thanks, it’s in my spreadsheet at the bottom of the first post. To take those opponents down you would need; Rally + Scratch or Contuse + Eliminate or Scratch x2 + Eliminate or (I’m not 100% sure on this one...) Drown + Eliminate.
@WhySoDelirious

Thanks, it’s in my spreadsheet at the bottom of the first post. To take those opponents down you would need; Rally + Scratch or Contuse + Eliminate or Scratch x2 + Eliminate or (I’m not 100% sure on this one...) Drown + Eliminate.
@MoonlitCacti looks like I missed the spreadsheet entirely lmao, mb ^^; thanks for the info and the build!
@MoonlitCacti looks like I missed the spreadsheet entirely lmao, mb ^^; thanks for the info and the build!
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@WhySoDelirious

No problem, it’s kinda hard to see... Eventually, I’ll transfer it directly to the thread so it is more visible. I’ll probably do that when I get the time to describe how to use the build in different scenarios. I hope this build is helpful to you!
@WhySoDelirious

No problem, it’s kinda hard to see... Eventually, I’ll transfer it directly to the thread so it is more visible. I’ll probably do that when I get the time to describe how to use the build in different scenarios. I hope this build is helpful to you!
@MoonlitCacti np! ^^
@MoonlitCacti np! ^^
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@MoonlitCacti I've been using this build with great success to train permas- I still prefer the Mire for an easier start with my Mire Millionare while training fodder- but I do have a couple use notes and tips.

-I find that a contuse and an unrallied Eliminate will just barely not kill Giggling Planesrunners and...idk the blue one. Not sure if this is about element or what, but I rally just to be safe on them as well as Pupowls and Bilworpers. (I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if that's noted on the spreadsheet, apologies if it's there already!)

-Conversely, a simple rallied Eliminate will kill the Starspawn Flier and its recolor. Makes those packs very good for regaining health and breath on your mage. Same note re: spreadsheet.

-While a death mid-battle of either your fighter or your mage is survivable depending on how many enemies remain, it is hard to recover in the next battle without a good bit of luck, so I'd advise anyone who uses the build to prioritize your dragons' health over retaining breath, unless you're sure you can score a kill. The enemies may hit harder than you expect, especially if you're newer to the venue (as we all are right now, haha). Just something to note when/if you write up more in-depth use notes.

Thanks for all your hard work! I really appreciate it. Y'all who make builds so early and so intensive are the real legends.
@MoonlitCacti I've been using this build with great success to train permas- I still prefer the Mire for an easier start with my Mire Millionare while training fodder- but I do have a couple use notes and tips.

-I find that a contuse and an unrallied Eliminate will just barely not kill Giggling Planesrunners and...idk the blue one. Not sure if this is about element or what, but I rally just to be safe on them as well as Pupowls and Bilworpers. (I'm on mobile so I'm not sure if that's noted on the spreadsheet, apologies if it's there already!)

-Conversely, a simple rallied Eliminate will kill the Starspawn Flier and its recolor. Makes those packs very good for regaining health and breath on your mage. Same note re: spreadsheet.

-While a death mid-battle of either your fighter or your mage is survivable depending on how many enemies remain, it is hard to recover in the next battle without a good bit of luck, so I'd advise anyone who uses the build to prioritize your dragons' health over retaining breath, unless you're sure you can score a kill. The enemies may hit harder than you expect, especially if you're newer to the venue (as we all are right now, haha). Just something to note when/if you write up more in-depth use notes.

Thanks for all your hard work! I really appreciate it. Y'all who make builds so early and so intensive are the real legends.
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter

Ah, thank-you! Some of what you have mentioned is on the spreadsheet, but some of it’s not... I’ll add it shortly...

I’ll glad the build has worked out for you! I also love the mire, but it’s fun to get different drops. ^_^
@beanutbutter

Ah, thank-you! Some of what you have mentioned is on the spreadsheet, but some of it’s not... I’ll add it shortly...

I’ll glad the build has worked out for you! I also love the mire, but it’s fun to get different drops. ^_^
@MoonlitCacti Would there be a huge disadvantage to using the standard 133 STR / INT for the warrior and mage? The ability to two-shot most enemies is so, so valuable to my sanity.
@MoonlitCacti Would there be a huge disadvantage to using the standard 133 STR / INT for the warrior and mage? The ability to two-shot most enemies is so, so valuable to my sanity.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
1 2 3 4 5