Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Tutorial for making skins with mobile!
1 2
@Shanora

Thanks for posting this tutorial! It's nice to be able to try some festival entries with a program I feel comfortable using.

I went around the lack of an "Accent goes here" layer by duplicating the base layers in the skin section (wings layer, belly layer etc) and bringing each duplicate layer up into the accent parts, then just painting over those.
@Shanora

Thanks for posting this tutorial! It's nice to be able to try some festival entries with a program I feel comfortable using.

I went around the lack of an "Accent goes here" layer by duplicating the base layers in the skin section (wings layer, belly layer etc) and bringing each duplicate layer up into the accent parts, then just painting over those.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
thanks for making this! i had no idea how to get zip files to work on procreate, this is super helpful.
thanks for making this! i had no idea how to get zip files to work on procreate, this is super helpful.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Bumping
Bumping
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Shanora hi! Just curious, is it supposed to be so pixelated? I reinserted my design into a 350x350 page, and now it just looks really pixelated and I’m a bit bugged about it. How do I fix this?
@Shanora hi! Just curious, is it supposed to be so pixelated? I reinserted my design into a 350x350 page, and now it just looks really pixelated and I’m a bit bugged about it. How do I fix this?
SPguqMd.png
@shanora
Hi! I was wondering how you exported the skins in procreate and re-aligned them so nicely.
@shanora
Hi! I was wondering how you exported the skins in procreate and re-aligned them so nicely.
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
Bumping for future use!
Bumping for future use!
tBQLFXi.png ezgif-com-resize.gif kqe6Q9y.gif
Thanks for the tutorial!
Thanks for the tutorial!
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
THANK YOU!! I was struggling to find the program i could use
THANK YOU!! I was struggling to find the program i could use
Check my sales tab!! I have over 50 pairs and i cant stop collecting them, help.

f9MY.gif

ART FOR GENES~!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3062650/2#post_49208495
I am still having a very hard time understanding. I want to be able to draw in the lineart but I am not sure how to do that. If I draw on the base layer the original base gray color is there, and I do not want that.

I am having a very hard time understanding and it is very frustrating. Could someone show their process with images please???
I am still having a very hard time understanding. I want to be able to draw in the lineart but I am not sure how to do that. If I draw on the base layer the original base gray color is there, and I do not want that.

I am having a very hard time understanding and it is very frustrating. Could someone show their process with images please???
iD0ranG.gif My English is not great but I use google translate to help me around :)))
1 2