Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Pingu's Mate Search Helper
1 2
[indent][font=Century Gothic][size=5][b]Update[/b][/size][/font][/indent] Been a while and although new genes were added (also to the sheet) I somehow forgot to post it here :'D New genes are, as usual, automatically added to your sheet so no input needed. Also a small correction which sometimes cause an error in the hidden coding part of the Match Checker. [quote name=D17] =IF(C8="", "", INDEX(REF!$B$7:$B, MATCH(INDEX(SPLIT(RIGHT(C8, LEN(C8)-FIND("tert=", C8)-LEN("tert=")+1), "&"), 1, 1), REF!$A$7:$A, 0))) [/quote] [quote name=D18] =IF(F8="", "", INDEX(REF!$B$7:$B, MATCH(INDEX(SPLIT(RIGHT(F8, LEN(F8)-FIND("tert=", F8)-LEN("tert=")+1), "&"), 1, 1), REF!$A$7:$A, 0))) [/quote] [center][size=3]@ShadowFlamel[/size][/center]
Update
Been a while and although new genes were added (also to the sheet) I somehow forgot to post it here :'D

New genes are, as usual, automatically added to your sheet so no input needed.

Also a small correction which sometimes cause an error in the hidden coding part of the Match Checker.
D17 wrote:
=IF(C8="", "", INDEX(REF!$B$7:$B, MATCH(INDEX(SPLIT(RIGHT(C8, LEN(C8)-FIND("tert=", C8)-LEN("tert=")+1), "&"), 1, 1), REF!$A$7:$A, 0)))
D18 wrote:
=IF(F8="", "", INDEX(REF!$B$7:$B, MATCH(INDEX(SPLIT(RIGHT(F8, LEN(F8)-FIND("tert=", F8)-LEN("tert=")+1), "&"), 1, 1), REF!$A$7:$A, 0)))
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I put in my dragon scry img link but it all just says '#Ref'? It also says some Basics for my dragon (she has no basics) and for the mate it says a random element and a few '#Value's? Please help, thanks! I don't know what I did wrong, I didn't change the code or anything.
@Pinguin I put in my dragon scry img link but it all just says '#Ref'? It also says some Basics for my dragon (she has no basics) and for the mate it says a random element and a few '#Value's? Please help, thanks! I don't know what I did wrong, I didn't change the code or anything.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14
I've tested it with several different scries, from modern to ancients, old genes and new ones (cause I noticed I forgot to add Mosaic and Breakup :'D ). It does show some #Value errors with the missing genes, but not Basic genes. Also no #Ref errors.

Either describe more detailed what happened, where it happened and how you made the error appear or share your sheet with me with the error "active" please :D
@CrystalDragon14
I've tested it with several different scries, from modern to ancients, old genes and new ones (cause I noticed I forgot to add Mosaic and Breakup :'D ). It does show some #Value errors with the missing genes, but not Basic genes. Also no #Ref errors.

Either describe more detailed what happened, where it happened and how you made the error appear or share your sheet with me with the error "active" please :D
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin Sorry for the long wait, the internet went down in my area! [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKMnXZw.png[/img] Also, for some reason my mouse doesn't want to work... I'll figure that out. Edit: Sorry if the image is a little blurry!
@Pinguin Sorry for the long wait, the internet went down in my area!
oKMnXZw.png

Also, for some reason my mouse doesn't want to work... I'll figure that out.

Edit: Sorry if the image is a little blurry!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14
That picture doesn't help me much.
What does the #REF! error say? how does your REF tab look like? The tab is hidden, you need to unhide it at the striped square symbol at the bottom left.

Alternatively you could try making a new copy. I just did that with another Google account and can't find any errors.
@CrystalDragon14
That picture doesn't help me much.
What does the #REF! error say? how does your REF tab look like? The tab is hidden, you need to unhide it at the striped square symbol at the bottom left.

Alternatively you could try making a new copy. I just did that with another Google account and can't find any errors.
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin Not sure what happened, but the copy worked... yeah probably something with my ref sheet. Thanks for your time.
@Pinguin Not sure what happened, but the copy worked... yeah probably something with my ref sheet. Thanks for your time.
pro tips:
Update
New genes got added but updating for that seemed kinda unnecessary. They get added automatically without any manual input from anyone else but me ~

So this is a function update :D
A new addon was ... added. An offspring previewer displaying up to 90 kids with set conditions. They are not randomised as the three kid-scrys in the other tabs! The tool is aimed to have a controlled preview.

Update
New genes got added but updating for that seemed kinda unnecessary. They get added automatically without any manual input from anyone else but me ~

So this is a function update :D
A new addon was ... added. An offspring previewer displaying up to 90 kids with set conditions. They are not randomised as the three kid-scrys in the other tabs! The tool is aimed to have a controlled preview.

MMIcon.png
I encountered a problem when trying to use the Requirements Setter with a dragon with the Soap gene; none of the fields with links etc autogenerated. Here's a screencap of the issue: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOHBcH6.png[/img] I was using the following scry: [code]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=105&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=ff607e3091c98a36f88ef564a1cc4042ce3f3a85&dummyext=prev.png[/code]
I encountered a problem when trying to use the Requirements Setter with a dragon with the Soap gene; none of the fields with links etc autogenerated.

Here's a screencap of the issue:

UOHBcH6.png

I was using the following scry:
Code:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=105&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=ff607e3091c98a36f88ef564a1cc4042ce3f3a85&dummyext=prev.png

1 2