Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Question
I'm confused about what attacks are physical and which are magical? is there a guide on that somewhere?
I'm confused about what attacks are physical and which are magical? is there a guide on that somewhere?
Well, I can explain it you want! Contuse, all bolts and all elemental abilities are magic, Scratch, Slash and Eliminate are physical, but I'm not too sure about Elemental Slashes, they might be a mix of both!
Well, I can explain it you want! Contuse, all bolts and all elemental abilities are magic, Scratch, Slash and Eliminate are physical, but I'm not too sure about Elemental Slashes, they might be a mix of both!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@lockeyfresh
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

Elemental Slashes are physical (in that they are str-based), they just do elemental damage.

Maki’s Battle Stone Guide has all the information on the stones. (For the future, it also has the current recommended lv25 builds.)

In addition to that guide, I recommend the following:
A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: lv1-24 non-eliminate dragons
Culex Guide: lv1-24 eliminate dragons

(oh, and questions should actually go to Help Center instead of here)
@lockeyfresh
@PinkyDaPinkSlime

Elemental Slashes are physical (in that they are str-based), they just do elemental damage.

Maki’s Battle Stone Guide has all the information on the stones. (For the future, it also has the current recommended lv25 builds.)

In addition to that guide, I recommend the following:
A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: lv1-24 non-eliminate dragons
Culex Guide: lv1-24 eliminate dragons

(oh, and questions should actually go to Help Center instead of here)
hWsjkHE.png
thanks!
thanks!