Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Baldwin's Brew Profit Calculator
1 2 3
@ErthisiaKay

Was just thinking about this the other day! Thanks for adding this functionality.
@ErthisiaKay

Was just thinking about this the other day! Thanks for adding this functionality.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@ErthisiaKay I'm back again with a question! X) If I change the price of purple sludge in the regnant price page (AH price), the "Cost if parts bought (AH)" section of Fine Alchemical Reduction (sheet:profit calculator) reflects the change. But shouldn't the price of Imbued Sulfur ("Cost if parts bought AH") change as well, since the price of Fine Alchemical Reduction has changed?

I tried fixing the price of purple sludge from 30k tr to 30k tr, and the numbers remained the same in column AA9, I was wondering if this is how it should be!

+(edit) Oops I think I know how this works...! Thank you again, I love your work its been amazingly helpful! Also I'm learning SO MUCH, this is a great spreadsheet example to study! (I knew nothing about exel stuff before this...)
@ErthisiaKay I'm back again with a question! X) If I change the price of purple sludge in the regnant price page (AH price), the "Cost if parts bought (AH)" section of Fine Alchemical Reduction (sheet:profit calculator) reflects the change. But shouldn't the price of Imbued Sulfur ("Cost if parts bought AH") change as well, since the price of Fine Alchemical Reduction has changed?

I tried fixing the price of purple sludge from 30k tr to 30k tr, and the numbers remained the same in column AA9, I was wondering if this is how it should be!

+(edit) Oops I think I know how this works...! Thank you again, I love your work its been amazingly helpful! Also I'm learning SO MUCH, this is a great spreadsheet example to study! (I knew nothing about exel stuff before this...)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@thenorthernstar
@thenorthernstar
2340cf0624bd888464ae77d11a2db92d2f5399bb.pngprogen-small.png

-
1 2 3