Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105
New record: 3 moves, 2 seconds! that's 4 people I'm tied with for 2nd, lmao.
New record: 3 moves, 2 seconds! that's 4 people I'm tied with for 2nd, lmao.
Rain World|Ultrakill|Blahblah-Ect-Ect-The List Goes On Fanatic

(First two HibDen Tabs are all for sale! Art shop here.)
@Axlentecint
OMG do you have a screenshot proof of that?!? As yeah that's straight to leaderboard OwO
@Axlentecint
OMG do you have a screenshot proof of that?!? As yeah that's straight to leaderboard OwO
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I'm a huge idiot who didn't take a screenshot of the time, but the highscore for moves is still here. As long as i'm up there ,lmao [url=https://ibb.co/zVvqM2N][img]https://i.ibb.co/WvJmhzs/gghigh.png[/img][/url] As you can see, i've beat a hardmode round in 3 moves.
@Mahogi
I'm a huge idiot who didn't take a screenshot of the time, but the highscore for moves is still here. As long as i'm up there ,lmao

gghigh.png

As you can see, i've beat a hardmode round in 3 moves.
Rain World|Ultrakill|Blahblah-Ect-Ect-The List Goes On Fanatic

(First two HibDen Tabs are all for sale! Art shop here.)
@Axlentecint

Yeah! Amazing :) Well done!
@Axlentecint

Yeah! Amazing :) Well done!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi - Thanks very much for this guide. I'm coming back to FR after AGES and this has helped me get my lair back on its feet in record time. (aaaand funded my new Aberration habit, ahahaha....)

I'm not setting any single-game records by any means, but I got to the 75kt limit in 22 minutes today and was thrilled to bits.
@Mahogi - Thanks very much for this guide. I'm coming back to FR after AGES and this has helped me get my lair back on its feet in record time. (aaaand funded my new Aberration habit, ahahaha....)

I'm not setting any single-game records by any means, but I got to the 75kt limit in 22 minutes today and was thrilled to bits.
@Thursday

Omg being done with daily treasure in 22min is great! And you will be able to do it even faster in the future :) I am happy it helped!
I remember the days when I would take around 2 hours to do Artifracture... xD
@Thursday

Omg being done with daily treasure in 22min is great! And you will be able to do it even faster in the future :) I am happy it helped!
I remember the days when I would take around 2 hours to do Artifracture... xD
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Thanks Mahogi, your guide helped me so much as a n00b. Only been on FR for a month and getting 10 turn personal record - and ofc, the treasure. You've funded my short-gen-bred big cat spotted/striped gene and jewellery fetish. xxx
Thanks Mahogi, your guide helped me so much as a n00b. Only been on FR for a month and getting 10 turn personal record - and ofc, the treasure. You've funded my short-gen-bred big cat spotted/striped gene and jewellery fetish. xxx
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
so frustrating but it's probably my brain being stupid. I managed to complete it 3 times out of the probably 10281481 attempts i've made. Oh well, i'll learn it eventually

EDIT: I figured it out!!
so frustrating but it's probably my brain being stupid. I managed to complete it 3 times out of the probably 10281481 attempts i've made. Oh well, i'll learn it eventually

EDIT: I figured it out!!
Wy0IOy1.png
I am so glad this is here. Thought I would never solve this puzzle.
I am so glad this is here. Thought I would never solve this puzzle.
i have been on here for 2 years and could never figure out G&G lol
i looked at this guide before but never figured it out, i took the time today to actually sit and learn it and i'm amazed! so simple and easy! i have literally never hit the 75kt limit in fairgrounds before and i did today!

my record at the moment is 9 turns in 18 seconds :)
i have been on here for 2 years and could never figure out G&G lol
i looked at this guide before but never figured it out, i took the time today to actually sit and learn it and i'm amazed! so simple and easy! i have literally never hit the 75kt limit in fairgrounds before and i did today!

my record at the moment is 9 turns in 18 seconds :)
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105