Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-08-03 17:58:30" ] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]This averages to a win every 42.8 seconds for Very Hard and every 22.8 seconds for Hard. These award 4000t or 1600t per win respectively, so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and 21051t per five minutes for Hard. Which is honestly [I]ridiculous[/I] and I would not be at all surprised if they nerfed the payout on this game.[/size][/font] [/quote] TBF, they have--it's the Fairgrounds Treasure Cap, which the staff have made very clear that they don't intend to increase.
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-08-03 17:58:30:
This averages to a win every 42.8 seconds for Very Hard and every 22.8 seconds for Hard. These award 4000t or 1600t per win respectively, so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and 21051t per five minutes for Hard. Which is honestly ridiculous and I would not be at all surprised if they nerfed the payout on this game.

TBF, they have--it's the Fairgrounds Treasure Cap, which the staff have made very clear that they don't intend to increase.
mkpoaHZ.png
Mistral mahjong new game
Mistral mahjong new game
Don't expect anything. Appreciate everything.
[quote name="Voidkylur" date="2019-09-20 20:44:43" ] Mistral mahjong new game [/quote] On vacation updates later
Voidkylur wrote on 2019-09-20 20:44:43:
Mistral mahjong new game
On vacation updates later
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
What is the average payout and time for Mistral Mahjong and Higher or Lower?
What is the average payout and time for Mistral Mahjong and Higher or Lower?
@CrystalChrissy
Higher or Lower payout info and strategy is in this post. It's separate from the other game data because it follows different rules (not subject to the fairgrounds cap, but it's on a reset timer).
I don't have any Mahjong data yet. I was waiting to collect data because it was being tweaked. It seems to have settled down, though, so I should get on that.
@CrystalChrissy
Higher or Lower payout info and strategy is in this post. It's separate from the other game data because it follows different rules (not subject to the fairgrounds cap, but it's on a reset timer).
I don't have any Mahjong data yet. I was waiting to collect data because it was being tweaked. It seems to have settled down, though, so I should get on that.
This is a good guide, but I have an easier time with the special levels; I can never figure out hard and very hard. Do you have a chart for them?
This is a good guide, but I have an easier time with the special levels; I can never figure out hard and very hard. Do you have a chart for them?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse
I do not. Maybe someday I'll collect data for those.
Right now maintaining this is on hold because my job is kind of overwhelming me right now.
@FallenEclipse
I do not. Maybe someday I'll collect data for those.
Right now maintaining this is on hold because my job is kind of overwhelming me right now.
That's perfectly okay!
That's perfectly okay!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Paladingineer Thank you for this, especially the Glimmer&Gloom guide! You finally got me playing this game!
@Paladingineer Thank you for this, especially the Glimmer&Gloom guide! You finally got me playing this game!
Just gonna say my Flight has never gotten dominance or being in the top 8 once in like more than five years so discounts will never be expected

But the Save Your Money section of this guide is very helpful! I shall use the vault more often to destroy my never-ending spending trips.
Just gonna say my Flight has never gotten dominance or being in the top 8 once in like more than five years so discounts will never be expected

But the Save Your Money section of this guide is very helpful! I shall use the vault more often to destroy my never-ending spending trips.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26