Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom [Very Hard]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@catradora @shenzai, thank you so much!! I've been using this every day :) (and I will send my thanks to the video poster too)
@catradora @shenzai, thank you so much!! I've been using this every day :) (and I will send my thanks to the video poster too)
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
So... I'm new on the site, and I am really curious. I was looking on the guide section to see what could I find, useful tips for beginners and all, and I came across this.

I tried out of curiosity and turns out, it's really cool and useful. Thank you very much, for sharing!
So... I'm new on the site, and I am really curious. I was looking on the guide section to see what could I find, useful tips for beginners and all, and I came across this.

I tried out of curiosity and turns out, it's really cool and useful. Thank you very much, for sharing!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Solderwings for later!
@Solderwings for later!
BJKcIFs6_o.png
@Catradora
I was pointed to this thread by another user, and this is a godsend. You are amazing for making this, and for making it understandable for everyone!
@Catradora
I was pointed to this thread by another user, and this is a godsend. You are amazing for making this, and for making it understandable for everyone!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this guide, it's amazing! I've been following it, and so far I've only had to start over once, when I ended up with this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WJqFqTq.png[/img] I have no idea what to do with that. ^^;
Thank you so much for taking the time to make this guide, it's amazing! I've been following it, and so far I've only had to start over once, when I ended up with this:
WJqFqTq.png
I have no idea what to do with that. ^^;
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Cerdae

Just as a helpful tip the solution you would search for that on the spreadsheet would be: 11111 1111 (which solution comes out to: R1 R2 R5 D3 D4

Using the Find feature (Ctrl+F) with the spreadsheet really helps if you aren't already using it! I always just use that (with the tiles you don't want to change being 0 and the tiles you DO want to change being 1) instead of the number solutions (like this solutions 'number' is 777.

Hopefully that helps!
@Cerdae

Just as a helpful tip the solution you would search for that on the spreadsheet would be: 11111 1111 (which solution comes out to: R1 R2 R5 D3 D4

Using the Find feature (Ctrl+F) with the spreadsheet really helps if you aren't already using it! I always just use that (with the tiles you don't want to change being 0 and the tiles you DO want to change being 1) instead of the number solutions (like this solutions 'number' is 777.

Hopefully that helps!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Oh my... I mixed up the 0's and 1's! Smh, I somehow always manage to confuse myself in the most stupid of ways. ._.; Thank you for your kind help! <3
@AlphaSobek

Oh my... I mixed up the 0's and 1's! Smh, I somehow always manage to confuse myself in the most stupid of ways. ._.; Thank you for your kind help! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Cerdae

Don't worry I goof 'em all the time. I do it with the shadow tiles being the primary by getting ride of the light tiles. I'll see someone posting doing the opposite (getting ride of the shadow tiles) and suddenly I can't ever remember which is 0 and which is 1. It's supposed to be more like binary I assume where 0 is off and 1 is on or in this case 0 is fine and 1 is wrong. But my brain just reads them as 0 is shadow and 1 is light because that's just how I solve the puzzle. So if I'm not focused I'll stare at the bottom row for a good long couple seconds trying to piece together what I'm doing lol
@Cerdae

Don't worry I goof 'em all the time. I do it with the shadow tiles being the primary by getting ride of the light tiles. I'll see someone posting doing the opposite (getting ride of the shadow tiles) and suddenly I can't ever remember which is 0 and which is 1. It's supposed to be more like binary I assume where 0 is off and 1 is on or in this case 0 is fine and 1 is wrong. But my brain just reads them as 0 is shadow and 1 is light because that's just how I solve the puzzle. So if I'm not focused I'll stare at the bottom row for a good long couple seconds trying to piece together what I'm doing lol
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

I totally get that. My brain automatically focuses on the Light tiles, so I always go for Light. For some reason though, I keep wanting to assign 0 for the Shadow tiles. Maybe I'll be less confused if I try to clear the board with Shadow instead. =P
@AlphaSobek

I totally get that. My brain automatically focuses on the Light tiles, so I always go for Light. For some reason though, I keep wanting to assign 0 for the Shadow tiles. Maybe I'll be less confused if I try to clear the board with Shadow instead. =P
Zs6WWZy.png
dMEvnxu.png
Wow but I think I'll stick with hard becuase it's hard for me to keep referring to the letters and numbers while I'm mobile....Hard's still faster I guess?
Wow but I think I'll stick with hard becuase it's hard for me to keep referring to the letters and numbers while I'm mobile....Hard's still faster I guess?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16