Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom [Very Hard]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Me this is hard i don't know how to do this- [img]https://imgur.com/RJ6LNQY.png[/img] I got so freaking overjoyed on easy lol
Me this is hard i don't know how to do this-
RJ6LNQY.png
I got so freaking overjoyed on easy lol
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@FastFlyinDragon In every game, once you get it down to the edges like so; [img]https://i.imgur.com/FkYydxq.png[/img] You can get a code from it by reading along the red lines as if shadow is 0 and light is 1. So for example, in the above, the code is 01100 1110. There's a spreadsheet linked on the first post of this thread which lists all these codes. Search for it, and next to your code will be a set of letters and numbers. You can use that to solve the puzzle. In the puzzle shown above, I'd get 'R1 R2 D1 D2 D4'. The R stands for row and the D stands for diagonal. You have to click every hexagon along the row or diagonal, and you have to click each of them in order. Once you do, you should be able to solve it by repeating the 'down and to the right' process to clear all the light hexagons. Here's an image of what the different rows and diagonals are; [img]https://i.imgur.com/l6sQVsI.png[/img] (Hopefully, this solves the issue you were having? I hope it helped c:)
@FastFlyinDragon

In every game, once you get it down to the edges like so;

FkYydxq.png

You can get a code from it by reading along the red lines as if shadow is 0 and light is 1. So for example, in the above, the code is 01100 1110.

There's a spreadsheet linked on the first post of this thread which lists all these codes. Search for it, and next to your code will be a set of letters and numbers. You can use that to solve the puzzle.

In the puzzle shown above, I'd get 'R1 R2 D1 D2 D4'. The R stands for row and the D stands for diagonal. You have to click every hexagon along the row or diagonal, and you have to click each of them in order. Once you do, you should be able to solve it by repeating the 'down and to the right' process to clear all the light hexagons.

Here's an image of what the different rows and diagonals are;

l6sQVsI.png

(Hopefully, this solves the issue you were having? I hope it helped c:)
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Took me a hot minute to understand this but wow, it's fast cash. Thanks!
Took me a hot minute to understand this but wow, it's fast cash. Thanks!
b1d6ad72-cfc6-4d68-b947-0440b6d59d2c.png
saving this!
saving this!
cowfish.gif
This is so useful. It stopped giving me treasure, and I thought it was a glitch, but I maxed it out. Fairgrounds no longer annoying. Thank you.
This is so useful. It stopped giving me treasure, and I thought it was a glitch, but I maxed it out. Fairgrounds no longer annoying. Thank you.
@Catradora OMG, for the first time ever, I maxed out the fairgrounds!! Thank you so much for sharing this resource!
@Catradora OMG, for the first time ever, I maxed out the fairgrounds!! Thank you so much for sharing this resource!
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@SisterofWar no problem, glad it could help you! ^^
@SisterofWar no problem, glad it could help you! ^^
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Saving this for future reference. Thank you!
Saving this for future reference. Thank you!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Thank you so much for this! Most cash I've ever made in the fairgrounds. Hurray!
Thank you so much for this! Most cash I've ever made in the fairgrounds. Hurray!
I still don't really understand this game, but I will absolutely be using this algorithm from now on xDD
I still don't really understand this game, but I will absolutely be using this algorithm from now on xDD
grMuQkF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16